• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I had to search for that. Never heard of him.
    Oh yeah, check out THAT whole story.

She's literally an actor holding down a seat for the powers that be.

And Jamil - you asked the question: "How much does 26 minutes matter?" I would hazard a guess that 26 minutes mattered a heckuva lot to the guys at Benghazi. And therein lies the ultimate issue - perspective. In her little warped, self-absorbed, blatantly obvious state-actor world, her job is to help shape the narrative and adjust people's perspective. Her job is to push every agenda item so far left and hysterical that it makes the Uniparty/Establishment Dems look "not so bad" and to keep driving that wedge between left and right with the younger generation. In this specific case, her job is to keep driving home the "January 6th Terrorist Attack/Battle of Capitol Hill" narrative to continue to demoralize, demean, deplatform, and dehumanize conservatives and Trump supporters to the point that the left has no problem using military and LE assets against it's own people in the hunt for "extremists."

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    In her mind, with her love for people in blue, the idea of a capital police person "BANG BANG BANG" on her door was not a policeman coming to save or protect her but an evil blue person coming to do her harm. What is really sad is that she got re-elected.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    His group Justice Democrats OWNS "THE SQUAD."
    I think Cenk was canceled a couple of years ago. Justice Democrats own "The Squad" but he's not a part of it.

20 years ago he said something like women's genes are flawed because they don't want to have sex as much as men do. And of course, once that was discovered, Justice Democrats booted him.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think Cenk was canceled a couple of years ago. Justice Democrats own "The Squad" but he's not a part of it.

20 years ago he said something like women's genes are flawed because they don't want to have sex as much as men do. And of course, once that was discovered, Justice Democrats booted him.
    He still tries to be relevant, but nobody listens anymore. I believe I saw where he ran for some office in California and only got 3% of the vote, or something close to that.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    IIRC her claims of a near death experience occurred well before anyone breached the capitol building and at a point where no one was even considering that a possibility.

She gets no benefit of the doubt. She fabricated the entire thing because like the people who elected her, her fragile ego needs to be coddled on a regular basis or she’ll end up walking around with a pacifier in her mouth.

She’s an attention whore and an evil bitch with no morals, no values, no ethics, no honor, no intelligence. She is physically attractive until she opens her mouth so she’s not even smart enough to take advantage of her one redeeming quality.

That's all too true. I watched one of her live streams on Instagram a couple of years ago, and she was talked about her new apartment. And she was totally baffled by the garbage disposal in her sink. She had no idea what it was. She was going on and on about how she thought it would attract rats and didn't understand where the garbage went. At first I thought she was joking, but no, she really is that dumb.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's all too true. I watched one of her live streams on Instagram a couple of years ago, and she was talked about her new apartment. And she was totally baffled by the garbage disposal in her sink. She had no idea what it was. She was going on and on about how she thought it would attract rats and didn't understand where the garbage went. At first I thought she was joking, but no, she really is that dumb.

I've never owned a garbage disposal.
    And yet I know about them.

How ignorant can she be?
    Never mind. I'm sure that pit is bottomless.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    She was an early adopter of “Blue Man bad”. So she can’t very well come out and say she was saved by a police officer. Too much narrative to be pushed here…

Well, she did say that even after she found out he was a cop, she thought he was there to kidnap her or kill her.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    His group Justice Democrats OWNS "THE SQUAD."

And I've always thought it odd that he has a podcast called "The Young Turks." That's a really odd name for a group which claims to want communist equality, considering that The Young Turks was the group which was mainly responsible for the Armenian genocide.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    And I've always thought it odd that he has a podcast called "The Young Turks." That's a really odd name for a group which claims to want communist equality, considering that The Young Turks was the group which was mainly responsible for the Armenian genocide.
    I've always wondered about the genesis of that name, but hadn't really cared enough to look. I'm actually curious about how some groups come about with their name, like the Weather Underground, for example.

Top Bottom