• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just found one for $450 in Illinois. Curious as to why you want this as opposed to another model? They do look nice though. Can't argue with wood and steel

I've got an 80,81, and 88 just need to complete the set. I like the old marlin 22's. I guess I like the quality that some are missing today.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just ordered my very first 5906. I've barely handled one and never even shot one before. Now the wait begins. :cool:

I hope you are as pleased with it as I have been.
    I have a few 9mms that I need to sell: the 5906 is not on the list.
    I love it more and more every time I pick it up.
    Unexplainable. :dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm sure if it isn't your cup of tea a certain Marine may be up to trade.
    One of the final things that pushed me was thinking about a used nickel P229 sitting at the LGS that I fondled a few times but could never stomach paying Sig metal frame 9mm prices for. This seems like a perfect budget friendly alternative to that gun.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    One of the final things that pushed me was thinking about a used nickel P229 sitting at the LGS that I fondled a few times but could never stomach paying Sig metal frame 9mm prices for. This seems like a perfect budget friendly alternative to that gun.

You could of also looked for a 5926 it has the sig like decocker on the frame.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    But you didn't post a link to a sweet deal on one of those. I'm just following your lead here. :)

I thought mcapo was the lead man? If not then wheres my finders fee? I accept cash, PayPal friends, reloading stuff, and ammo.

I haven't looked for a while in my gb saved searches for 5926's. The last few times there were maybe 2 or 3 and priced too high.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I thought mcapo was the lead man? If not then wheres my finders fee? I accept cash, PayPal friends, reloading stuff, and ammo.

I haven't looked for a while in my gb saved searches for 5926's. The last few times there were maybe 2 or 3 and priced too high.

Technically, you posted the link first. I just forwarded it to tdogg. He doesn't need much encouragement to buy.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Don't say that around your wife. She'll fix that problem quicker than you can...
    Wife doesn't touch my money, she makes her own. We've kept it that way for 16 years and we don't plan on changing it anytime soon.

Now she will tell me that I need to quit buying guns, but ultimately knows that if I want to do something I just do it anyways. :):

Top Bottom