Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There is no need to go there.

The Ukranians are doing a pretty good job.

It looks like the Ukranians were able to shell the Russian Command post on the Izyum push, missing the big general by less than an hour, but it still has put C&C in complete disarray there on the Russian side.

They still hold out in Mariupol in the factory.

A couple patrol boats came up in the Danube River and were immediately smoked.

its largely turning into a drone and artillery war. Drones making attacks, but mostly Drones spotting artillery.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Ukrainian Air Force finally admits the "Ghost of Kyiv" isn't real (imagine that) after recent reports of the "pilot's" demise. It was basically hyped fictitious superhero character type propaganda designed to boost morale (and sell t-shirts apparently) Pretty sure most of us were already skeptical of his existence from the get-go.

1651560341269.png

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

He retired from the Canadian military on April 5 and travelled to Ukraine shortly thereafter as a civilian.
    Not sure how he was in charge of a secret biolab with less than a month in country, but ok.

Here are a couple of non-Russian mouthpiece sources that actually spell his last name correctly:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Also... things in Russia are mysteriously burning, some of them far from Ukraine..

Some 29 weird fires reported.

I've been seeing things about these fires and a few thoughts go through my head.

1. They're not real
    2. Complete flukes
    3. Ukrainian sabotars
    4. Russian protest sabotars
    5. A mixture of the above

These aren't ranked, just a variety of thoughts that have gone through my head. If I had to pick I think it's a mix of 4 and 5. There were lots of Ukrainians working in Russia, who had moved to Russia, or were in areas the Russians took in 2014 that are still bitter about it. And there are Russians who hate Russia lol honestly, with as many people who smoke, it'd be easy to "accidentally" start a fire.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I've been seeing things about these fires and a few thoughts go through my head.

1. They're not real
    2. Complete flukes
    3. Ukrainian sabotars
    4. Russian protest sabotars
    5. A mixture of the above

These aren't ranked, just a variety of thoughts that have gone through my head. If I had to pick I think it's a mix of 4 and 5. There were lots of Ukrainians working in Russia, who had moved to Russia, or were in areas the Russians took in 2014 that are still bitter about it. And there are Russians who hate Russia lol honestly, with as many people who smoke, it'd be easy to "accidentally" start a fire.
    They are not sabotage. They are special warming operations.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Interesting...

Now this is a rumor I like to hear. Except Russia has nukes to worry about.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom