• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Surprising big counterattack, east out of Karkiv today. Partially was US Volunteers. They took a lot of booty..

From twitter
    "the inscription painted on the side is Buryat. The Buryats (Mongol ethnic group far in Siberia) are considered the best in the Russian army. Congrats, gentlemen, you have dealt with Putin's elite units."

The Ukranian strategy post battle of Kyiv seems to be to roll up the flanks along the northern Border and along the coast.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    But is it negotiable?

Not at all.

$5B is already a significant bargain compared to how much of taxpayers' money is being ****ed away on this nonsense.

To be clear, the $5B is for putin only. If another target is selected, as suggested up thread, that additional target is an additional $5B. There are no quantity discounts. Fees are based on value delivered; not my costs incurred.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This idiot needs to STFU

I do not like or respect this Pope, but he's right.

The US instigated the coup that started the war.

The US pushed and pushed and pushed to get a NATO member right on Russia's border.

The consequences were clearly warned of.

Now the US is gleefully pouring billions in weapons into Ukraine to kill Russian soldiers and is openly rubbing it's hands at the prospect of bleeding Russian blood and treasure for years to come so it gets both NATO assets right on the border AND a whipped, diminished Russia.

We sought this war damn near as much as it is possible to seek war. Russia just hit back harder.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I do not like or respect this Pope, but he's right.

The US instigated the coup that started the war.

The US pushed and pushed and pushed to get a NATO member right on Russia's border.

The consequences were clearly warned of.

Now the US is gleefully pouring billions in weapons into Ukraine to kill Russian soldiers and is openly rubbing it's hands at the prospect of bleeding Russian blood and treasure for years to come so it gets both NATO assets right on the border AND a whipped, diminished Russia.

We sought this war damn near as much as it is possible to seek war. Russia just hit back harder.
    So, your position is that nations are not free to choose their alliances, and a nation that does not agree with another nation's choices has the right to invade and slaughter the citizens of said nation?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So, your position is that nations are not free to choose their alliances, and a nation that does not agree with another nation's choices has the right to invade and slaughter the citizens of said nation?
    You know what you're doing and I'm not going to respond to it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is it just me, or am I seeing a trend where those that are (at least somewhat) on the ACAB bandwagon also tend to support Russia and blame the U.S. and NATO for what's going on in Ukraine? I know that correlation does not equal causation, but it seems interesting...

iu

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Is it just me, or am I seeing a trend where those that are (at least somewhat) on the ACAB bandwagon also tend to support Russia and blame the U.S. and NATO for what's going on in Ukraine? I know that correlation does not equal causation, but it seems interesting...

iu
    What is the "ACAB bandwagon"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom