• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The rape analogy should go more like this: one dude (US) doesn't like another dude (Russia), so the first dude convinces a chick (Ukraine) to dress in the shortest skirt and tiniest top she can find, and act very seductively around the second dude, who the fist dude knows has impulse control issues, to get him in trouble. First dude tells the chick, if the second dude tries to aasault you, I'll give you something to fight him off and hopefully kill or injure him badly, because fist dude feels threatened by the second dude. Well second dude sees that short skirt, busty top, and flirty demeanor and decides he needs some of that, whether she says no or not. The vodka probably didn't help the decision making either. So second dude forces himself on the chick, and first dude hands her some brass nuckles to hit the second dude with. Second dude absorbs the clumsy blows and keeps going so first dude keeps throwing the chick one marginally effective weapon after another. Now the first dude isn't about to jump in and mix it up with the second dude to stop the assault, he's just hoping she gets mad and lucky enough with the marginally effective weapons he threw her that she might end up doing some damage or get the second dude in trouble with the crowd (international community) or his wife (Russian public).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I notice that in all of these fan fiction rape scenarios, Russia remains the rapist.

It's not a perfect analogy, of course. Some here apparently do not understand the nature of the crime of rape.
    Hint: It's not "OMG, so horny!"

:rolleyes:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I notice that in all of these fan fiction rape scenarios, Russia remains the rapist.

It's not a perfect analogy, of course. Some here apparently do not understand the nature of the crime of rape.
    Hint: It's not "OMG, so horny!"

:rolleyes:
    Fan fiction? :rolleyes:

Russia remains the rapist because they physically assaulted another country. :rolleyes:

There's an overiding psychological component to the crime of rape. Pretty much everyone knows this. :rolleyes:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Might be time to lighten things up a bit.

1688488448275.png

Boris: I see the new remotely piloted aircraft are now operational.

Yuri: I see Artem has it assembled and ready to launch.

Boris: How do you know it's Artem? He has smudge-face.

Yuri: Huge flask in cargo pocket.

Boris: That is definitely Artem. His motto is, "have vodka will travel."

Yuri: His call-sign is smudge-face, could be a coincidence.

Boris: Has Valody completed the modifications on the new fleet?

Yuri: Yes, much faster than before. His artificial intelligence testing was halted abruptly.

Boris: What happened?

Yuri: Valody's shop caught fire.

Boris: How did AI testing catch shop on fire?

Yuri: AI-controlled drone tried to kill Valody, so he eliminated threat with flamethrower.

Boris: That is how you get Skynet, Yuri.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The big Vilnius meeting is scheduled for the 12th. The Globo**** Nato leaders must be galvanized against Russia before that date.
    Good read.

Oh yea"Russia,Russia,Russia"....
    Where did I hear that before?

Last edited by a moderator:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The big Vilnius meeting is scheduled for the 12th. The Globohomo Nato leaders must be galvanized against Russia before that date.
    Good read.

Oh yea"Russia,Russia,Russia"....
    Where did I hear that before?
    I mean except this one Russia literally invaded another country. Not exactly the same there.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    2 weeks after the plandemic ends,all our attention is still on the Ukraine invasion by Russia for World domination.(Hey look a Squirrel)MEANWHILE...with Biden and our Milatary leaders being compromised (remember Milley calling China?)China is pushing deep into South America and now has Military Bases on Cuba...and nearly controls Panama. Ukraine is the least of my worries. It is time for Europe to solve their own problems because we have bigger fish to fry. Jmho

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    2 weeks after the plandemic ends,all our attention is still on the Ukraine invasion by Russia for World domination.(Hey look a Squirrel)MEANWHILE...with Biden and our Milatary leaders being compromised (remember Milley calling China?)China is pushing deep into South America and now has Military Bases on Cuba...and nearly controls Panama. Ukraine is the least of my worries. It is time for Europe to solve their own problems because we have bigger fish to fry. Jmho
    Amen!

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Does or does not have a base in Cuba as of now? Granted I don't want one there. Maybe make a thread on that?

June 20 (Reuters) - China and Cuba are negotiating to establish a new joint military training facility on the island, sparking alarm in the U.S. that it could lead to the stationing of Chinese troops and other security operations just 100 miles off Florida's coast, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom