Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    LOL, Tiger team. It's sissy talk. Hyena team? Ok, I don't like labels related to animals, but I'd be more likely to join a team like that. Group up and murder, or capitalize on the murders others have committed.

How about developing something with a generic name that is impossible to Google and gain intel on. Call it an "Alpha Team", and shut the F up about it. Don't tell the press about it.

There was a story on Foxnews earlier, I didn't even read it, about how Green Berets were operating or assisting in Ukraine. WTF is wrong with our government, releasing S like that to the press? Are they trying to derail operations and get people killed?

Transparency for military operations, but all other government actions remain sealed. This is not how a country should be run.
    Special Forces were already in Ukraine before invasion, no brainer to not think they were still there now. Don't think that was any top secret info released. Putin already knows anyway...besides its just a story so the hundreds of CIA operatives can do there thing. News doesn't have to report that either, everyone should know including Putin how the game is played.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    So they used a stock photo. Seems like this is de rigueur now, like when the news just grabs a stock photo of a Glock.
    it's dumb and lazy, but doesn't mean that, "everything he does is a lie."

Did Biden not go to Belgium?
    Everything our illegitimate President does is a lie. Him even being our president is a lie.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FOsmcMpXwAEGkQt

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I have to wonder if the Russina generals getting shot is related to command/control problems forcing senior staff and leadership into more visible positions closer to the combat area.
    I read that the Russians "don't trust" their lower ranking officers and NCOs to act independently, so they keep a alot of generals up front to remove latency in decision making. But I'm not the Secretary of Defense, so I can't say for sure.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Funny that the war has been going on for a month and I have yet to see any battle footage.
    People are trying to flee the country, they are hiding in basements to avoid Russian bombs, or are actively fighting ... they don't have that much free time to document what's going.
    People who do, like journalists, are getting killed while doing so.

Also just like with any war you might see more footage once it's over.
    People don't have time to upload videos on Youtube while trying to survive the war.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I read that the Russians "don't trust" their lower ranking officers and NCOs to act independently, so they keep a alot of generals up front to remove latency in decision making. But I'm not the Secretary of Defense, so I can't say for sure.
    I think it is "suicide by conflict" as they can never go home after such of a screwup and this way their family can be taken care of.

You know, like our leaders should have done after Afghanistan...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom