Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Geez, so what brave soul is going to defend Biden from these scurrilous accusations…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What makes you think they would get no medical aid?

There are plenty of reports of (I forgot what they call them) forward operating bases?/aid stations being set up both in Russia/Belarus and behind the advancing troops.

Here is one such report.

From what I've seen of combat in general, it does not look like a well supported logistically sound effort.

It looks like if anything goes wrong, it's on you to find your way back to help, and the odds of doing so successfully are slim to nil.

I'm sure they have FOBs for refueling/rearming, but for medical... idk about you but I wouldn't expect good things to happen to me in the russian army if you show up wounded.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Geez, so what brave soul is going to defend Biden from these scurrilous accusations…

According to Psaki he was speaking "from his heart" and from what he's seen on TV. Don't presidents get more direct intelligence than what everyone else sees on the boob tube?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

I don’t much care for Putin but he seems to have made a fair assessment of our President.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I am not really sure how to respond to that. I agree with some of it. If it’s any comfort (it probably shouldn’t be) Russia has reportedly lost more troops in the past 3 weeks than we did in the past 20 years.
    What worries me is how many of our leaders have been latching onto their struggles in Ukraine and concluding based on only two weeks of data that Russia isn't so tough and WWIII wouldn't be that bad.

Well, my dudes, it really doesn't matter to people in the US whether their armor can defeat a Javelin or whether their pilots are flying with commercial GPS taped to the dash. What matters is whether your roof can defeat a 1 MT warhead from a sub-launched missile.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don’t much care for Putin but he seems to have made a fair assessment of our President.
    Putin seems to see this with our current Government and Administration. God forbid!

For those who don't know this was a TV series about an American government so fearful of Russia they let them take over the country so there wouldn't be bloodshed.
    Then 10 years later a revolt starts for freedom.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    You break it, you buy it rule…

Oh, and sounds like Biden gave the all clear to China over Taiwan

Biden further assured Xi the U.S. does not seek to “change China’s system,” does not support “Taiwan independence,” and “has no intention to seek a conflict with China.”

Oh, i see the Chinese have a similar saying

“He who tied the bell to the tiger must take it off,” Xi told Biden

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You break it, you buy it rule…

Oh, and sounds like Biden gave the all clear to China over Taiwan

Oh, i see the Chinese have a similar saying

It's like walking into a drunk bar late at night....where two ***holes are arguing in the back corner.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    14,000+ Russian dead, according to the Ukrainians. So, truth is probably somewhere between there and whatever the Russians are reporting. At the moment of course

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    14,000+ Russian dead, according to the Ukrainians. So, truth is probably somewhere between there and whatever the Russians are reporting. At the moment of course

Have Ukrainians declared even a single military death yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom