Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Short clip from Russian POV during an ambush.

Couple takeaways right off
    1. This group of russians is well armed. I see body armor, scopes and camo.
    2. They knew what to do and had a battle drill planned out on how to react to contact. Granted the nco’s were yelling at the soldiers probably telling them to not freeze but hey, everyone has a plan until the bullets start flying.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

2. They knew what to do and had a battle drill planned out on how to react to contact. Granted the nco’s were yelling at the soldiers probably telling them to not freeze but hey, everyone has a plan until the bullets start flying.

This must have been a specialized unit, as this is the first I've seen of russians having ANYTHING on their rifles. Only seen Chechens with optics.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Interesting…. A couple of things. They get really bunched up which is bad. Also, as far as I can tell no one is manning the gun in the armored vehicle. They do eventually start moving away from the vehicles which is good. I wish there was more to the video.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I think I discovered why the left is so obsessively anti-putin, to the extent of supporting neo-nazis against him.

Oh for ***** sake. You believe in your heart that the majority of people in the Ukrainian are neo-nazis don’t you. You have to the way you keep pushing it.

Apparently invading other countries is perfectly fine to you? At least to ignore it and push an alternate narrative like this it has to be.

I haven’t seen a single post or response supporting nazis, neo-nazis or any other fringe group here or on other social media from actual people. Please tell me I’m wrong and show your work

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh for ***** sake. You believe in your heart that the majority of people in the Ukrainian are neo-nazis don’t you. You have to the way you keep pushing it.

Apparently invading other countries is perfectly fine to you? At least to ignore it and push an alternate narrative like this it has to be.

I haven’t seen a single post or response supporting nazis, neo-nazis or any other fringe group here or on other social media from actual people. Please tell me I’m wrong and show your work

Where did I say the majority of people in Ukraine are neo-nazis? I said that the leftists are so rabidly anti-putin that they are vocally supporting the neo-nazis in Ukraine. There's even amazon merch for Azov battalion. (Well they were as of a day or 2 ago, it's gone now)
    As for saying this is wrong... Uh?

If invading other countries is always wrong, then are you rabidly anti-American?

I believe in being consistent with my values. I don't subscribe to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
    I also don't subscribe to, "It's okay as long as we're the ones doing it."

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Around 5-6 years ago I was getting the cows up for the evening and I heard something to the west of me. I was out about 200' from the woods and 2 A-10's came over the woods and just as they got directly over the top of me 1 broke north and the other broke south. It was an unbelievable sight.
    When my kids were little, like 20 years ago, four A-10s were doing the flyover for a ND game. We're about 20 miles south of ND, out in the country, so we often get to see the planes before the game as they just kind of hang out waiting for show time.

We were playing out in the yard and these guys came over LOW. Low enough you could see the pilots. My kids were jumping up and down, waving. They thought it was awesome. The pilots must have noticed them because instead of the lazy loops they normally fly, these guys turned around on a dime and came back over even lower and slower. They were close enough you could see the 30mm holes in the barrels on their Gatling guns. They all turned as they came by us so their wings were almost perpendicular to the ground and waved right back.

My kids still talk about that day and how cool it was. I was struck by how terrifying it must be to be out in the open and have one of those things coming toward you in anger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom