Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wait and see on this one. If more recognized news services start picking it up it could be something. From the Fox story yesterday there was a contract carrier 747, not a military aircraft.

A contracted strat airlift would be under US Transportation Command.
    That article reads like a cheesy National Enquirer story. Maybe it is true, but the flight path described makes no sense.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So I guess he's bad because he doesn't allow LGBT to promote their ideology to children?

Okay then.
    Because that's what Bond villains do? :scratch:

I was thinking he's evil because he's old-school Soviet-era KGB, has his rivals killed, stirs up **** as a pretense to invade his neighbors (Georgia), annexed Crimea, propped up that other evil ***hole in Syria...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Because that's what Bond villains do? :scratch:

I was thinking he's evil because he's old-school Soviet-era KGB, has his rivals killed, stirs up **** as a pretense to invade his neighbors (Georgia), annexed Crimea, propped up that other evil ***hole in Syria...

And what did the US do to stop Crimea? What did the US do to stop Syria?

I know in Syria that we spent billions of tax payer's dollars propping up brutal radical islamic cannibals in an effort to stop Assad... Who was busy trying to deradicalize the country by getting rid of those types.

But I mean most people don't realize this because they think the media just happens to not lie about these affairs even though they lie about everything else.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And what did the US do to stop Crimea? What did the US do to stop Syria?

I know in Syria that we spent billions of tax payer's dollars propping up brutal radical islamic cannibals in an effort to stop Assad... Who was busy trying to deradicalize the country by getting rid of those types.
    I think we're done here.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Vlad is evil, but he's not stupid. Why would you make something you want uninhabitable? Unless, it eliminates the supply of something from Ukraine (natural gas reserves?) and make yours more valuable.

It is unfathomable that nukes would be used in a situation like this. There is no military necessity. Proportionality and distinction are out the window as well so the entire world should turn on the Rooskies. Should...
    I would bet the intention is more deterrent against NATO than anything else, even the possible non nuclear applications inside Ukraine. There isn't much Russia would legitimately need ballistic missiles for, not when they should have a relatively straightforward time obtaining air superiority or using cruise missiles.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    NATO: Nothing After Two O'Clock until North America Takes Over

NATO sending fighters, ships to region; UK to withdraw some staff from embassy in Ukraine​

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Adding fuel to the fire... can't find it right now, but some other NATO states are saying that the U.K. and U.S. are blowing things out of proportion.

Alternative time-line theory: Putin and Xi are making noise, so that Biden can "calm things" down and increase his political popularity... but first, things need to be ramped up sufficiently to cause certain stocks to lower.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I abhor war by proxy. I'm also finding it difficult to care about Ukraine. It's not that I wish for other people of the world to suffer, it's that I see plenty of work to be done here, at home.

It would have made sense to do something about it the first time around. But since we didn't, I don't believe it's our business anymore.

You can't cede part of a country without a fight, and then get upset when more parts of that country start getting grabbed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom