Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    aka cyber-warfare...

Sergey Ryabkov, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, declared on Monday that if NATO continues ignoring Moscow's concern about security, they will be ready to respond militarily if needed. Ryabkov highlighted that Moscow is aware of the need for dialogue to avoid this situation.

"I said that we would find forms to respond, including by military and military-technical means if NATO ignores Moscow’s concerns again," Ryabkov said.

"I reaffirm this. We will have to balance the activities that are of concern to us, because they increase the risks, with our countermeasures," he confirmed.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Related??

China and Taiwan
    Iran vs whoever they want to F with
    Russia vs whoever they want to F with

[All agreed to for their Biden 2020 support, wink, wink, nod, nod, norms, norms]

Gee, but no mean tweets right...
    Hmmm, a friend for hard times.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I’m curious how much of this is for show to ramp up approval ratings and how much is actually factual. I think it’s probably 50/50. I think Russia has a desire to take Ukraine back, but I think media is blowing it out of proportion, like usual. I guess we’ll see soon enough.
    Not sure Biden’s going to get a bounce. Maybe a Nobel Peace Prize though.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I’m curious how much of this is for show to ramp up approval ratings and how much is actually factual. I think it’s probably 50/50. I think Russia has a desire to take Ukraine back, but I think media is blowing it out of proportion, like usual. I guess we’ll see soon enough.
    I wonder since the U.S. is pushing Ukraine to join NATO,and Putin said no way ,( how would we feel if China was to put nukes in Mexico) if Putin feels we are the aggressor. As for Crimea, RUSSIA gave Crimea to Ukraine 60 plus years ago when Ukraine was a part of the USSR., when they still had access to the Black Sea, and the majority are still Russian.
    I hope this is not a play for firing up the military contractors.
    I wonder if that is the reason we left so much USED MILITARY EQUIPTMENT behind in Afghanistan, So we can BUILD BACK BETTER?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I would note, if there is a queer/blm supporter on deck painting that bomb before it goes off to blow up stuff, as long as they are doing their job, not a hot mess and not effecting their unit... well, if their unit don't have a real problem with it, then I don't. I would assume there are ways of taking care of them if they were a hot mess.

Of course, that's even assuming the picture is real, or that it's not just a practical joke on whoever gets bombed.

To me it just makes clear who is perverted and evil.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder since the U.S. is pushing Ukraine to join NATO,and Putin said no way ,( how would we feel if China was to put nukes in Mexico) if Putin feels we are the aggressor. As for Crimea, RUSSIA gave Crimea to Ukraine 60 plus years ago when Ukraine was a part of the USSR., when they still had access to the Black Sea, and the majority are still Russian.
    I wonder if that is the reason we left so much USED MILITARY EQUIPTMENT behind in Afghanistan, So we can BUILD BACK BETTER?

More like an attempt to distract for the biden administration, as he's crashed this country with no survivors in little more than a year.

Putin is just "buying the dip" while the US is MIA. The real concern is if China uses this to make a move. As that will be a disaster that will haunt us for generation.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The US made two promises to Russia that NATO would not expand eastward. Apparently the US is not a country of it's word. If I was Russia i think I might be a little upset. I would also look at my strategic advantage and tell the US to go pound sand. Keep your word or Russia may have to leverage things like freezing the Germans, Poles, Czechs and Austrians and shuttering their industries when Russia shuts off the gas.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The US made two promises to Russia that NATO would not expand eastward. Apparently the US is not a country of it's word. If I was Russia i think I might be a little upset. I would also look at my strategic advantage and tell the US to go pound sand. Keep your word or Russia may have to leverage things like freezing the Germans, Poles, Czechs and Austrians and shuttering their industries when Russia shuts off the gas.
    I think that would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. It's not like Russia is giving those countries their gas for free.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I think that would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. It's not like Russia is giving those countries their gas for free.
    Russia has little debt and a pipeline to China with a larger, second pipeline to China in the works. Their pain would be nothing compared to Europe's. No heat will get some politicians beheaded.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I wonder if that is the reason we left so much USED MILITARY EQUIPTMENT behind in Afghanistan, So we can BUILD BACK BETTER

Does NATO membership automatically mean that country gets nukes?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    …Russia may have to leverage things like freezing the Germans, Poles, Czechs and Austrians and shuttering their industries when Russia shuts off the gas.
    Or maybe the goal is divide and conquer? Get the Germans to balk at the US demands and cozy up (just a little bit) to keep their gas flowing. Would certainly make Biden look impotent. And like a crack dealer giving Germany a free hit, once their hooked a bit more, shrink some US bases here’s a little more gas at a better price, fewer missles, here’s a discount card for this months gas… and just keep nibbling away at the edges of US influence in Europe.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Or maybe the goal is divide and conquer? Get the Germans to balk at the US demands and cozy up (just a little bit) to keep their gas flowing. Would certainly make Biden look impotent. And like a crack dealer giving Germany a free hit, once their hooked a bit more, shrink some US bases here’s a little more gas at a better price, fewer missles, here’s a discount card for this months gas… and just keep nibbling away at the edges of US influence in Europe.

A lot of europe has already fully sold out to China. Germany sold out to Russia years ago through many energy agreements.

These countries are just keeping up appearances. When the shooting starts they'll hide.
    Look up how much energy production in Europe is chinese controlled, I'd suggest sitting down first.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom