Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

That pair have spent their political careers creating geopolitical nightmares for our country and the world.

People would also do well to understand Russia's concerns instead of ignoring it.
    zLmDSnA.jpg

If Russia started making military alliances with Canada and Mexico, we'd probably be pretty concerned. We lost our minds when they were best buds with Cuba.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am totally not in support of any nukes falling.... anywhere really, especially not on American soil. (Even if they are of the wrong mindset)

Anyway. Putin is an expansionist megalomaniac. He wants to restore the old Soviet way (minus the economic system that didn't work), he also want to restore the old Soviet sphere of influence, right up to where the old Iron Curtain fell.
    He has puppet pro soviet governments in control of a lot of former Soviet Rupublics. Including Ukraine for some time until 2014..

He seems to want to be the old style of Russian leader that beats his chest at the west (sometimes literally), and antagonizes them at every turn..

Vladimir_Putin_beefcake-2.jpg

I think perhaps something has happened that has threatened his health, and he is now pushing the schedule up..

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don’t have it handy but did anyone else see the video of Lindsey graham and McCain in Ukraine during trumps presidency trying to get this war going then?

Just be aware that tptb may have been trying to make this happen for awhile. It’s very possible we have been manipulated to be pro Ukraine to push some agenda we aren’t even tracking yet.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Also what if the probability that Ukraine’s military has already fallen apart and is no longer a singular force. We see all this information on a column of vehicles sitting for days outside Kiev but no one has organized a strike……..

Seems odd imo. The more likely answer is that what’s left of Ukraine military is now ragtag bunches fighting an insurgency. That’s why the president is calling any and all foreign fighters to join them and they are handing out guns to anyone who will hold them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t have it handy but did anyone else see the video of Lindsey graham and McCain in Ukraine during trumps presidency trying to get this war going then?

Just be aware that tptb may have been trying to make this happen for awhile. It’s very possible we have been manipulated to be pro Ukraine to push some agenda we aren’t even tracking yet.

But 99% of people are mindless zombies who will do a 180 twist and start believing the media out of the blue, after protesting it for years. Because I guess they love slavic people but hate Russians...?

It makes me wonder what was in those vaccines.

Somehow this Zelensky guy is a patron saint to them, even though he imprisoned his political opposition and shut down TV stations that criticized him. Because... He took pictures in body armor last year?

I don't understand how people can be so incapable of critical thinking, unless there's legitimately some sort of mind control going on. Anyone bothered looking around at the state of our country, our economy, or our southern border? Or are they too busy fixating on a magic flashing picture box that gives them their programming for the day as everything falls apart?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom