Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We lost an opportunity right after the Iron Curtain fell. the Sovs were a technologically sophisticated first world power with excellent scientists and engineers as well as a wealth of raw materials. I felt at the time that we should have engaged them cooperatively as equals, but instead we sent in the carpet baggers

Had we provided them with the investments they needed we could have had a profitable technological partnership, with no rogue nuclear scientists helping countries like the DPRK perfect nukes, no state based criminal hackers and no Putin
    I feel we lost a good opportunity to destroy them completely when we refused to allow General Patton to attack and kill them off. He no doubt would have done the job.
    By the end of WWII we were unstoppable.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    She went on to explain the concept of using the threat of sanctions as a deterrent to the interviews like she was speaking to grade schoolers. She said that it was basically like telling your children there will be consequences if they misbehave.
    Well that is probably how they had to explain it to her.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I feel we lost a good opportunity to destroy them completely when we refused to allow General Patton to attack and kill them off. He no doubt would have done the job.
    By the end of WWII we were unstoppable.

We're unstoppable now.

It's just this whole fear of a 90+% democrat voter city getting nuked.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's mind-boggling to me that Ukraine didn't move towards being more gun friendly after 2014, if not sooner. One of the worst kept secrets is Russia wants all of Ukraine so one would think they would encourage their citizens to be more heavily armed. If they get out of this in one piece it'll be interesting to see if they keep that most recent law on the books right before the invasion happened.
    Ukraine had one privately owned firearm per every 10 people (9.9 per 100.) This of course was before "The Great AK and Benelli Giveaway of 2022".

The Falkland Islands are #2 per capita on the list. They were invaded by Argentina 40 years ago. I don't think they've forgotten.

Great Britain received a large number of private firearms from the US in 1940 when it was looking like Germany was going to invade. They forgot in 1945.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So in 2016 The world economic forum decided most should not own anything. It became know as the great reset. The original quote has changed slightly,so I went to a little effort to find a mainstream source.

The great reset,per WEF itself. https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Zelenskyy was and is part of WEF just FYI.

So we may as well dance right...also Zelenskyy.Side note about the video,it was playing on mainstream news in Greece today(where I found it,also yes he is wearing heels).

But that is all probably Russian propaganda.

I am honestly shocked he is still alive(Zelenskyy) figured he would have been martyred already,he has outlived his usefulness to those who put him in power.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    So in 2016 The world economic forum decided most should not own anything. It became know as the great reset. The original quote has changed slightly,so I went to a little effort to find a mainstream source.

So we may as well dance right...also Zelenskyy.

I am honestly shocked he is still alive(Zelenskyy) figured he would have been martyred already,he has outlived his usefulness to those who put him in power.

Just think if the world judged us over our leadership. Wow-wee!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Just think if the world judged us over our leadership. Wow-wee!
    Like the dog boy trainer? Sam Brinton has become the first non-binary, gay drag queen to hold a federal government leadership position. The Biden administration appointed Brinton as the deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition in the office of nuclear energy for the Department of Energy.

IN THE PUP COMMUNITY, handlers function the same way dog owners do, keeping a watchful eye on their charge and reining in the pups if needed. It’s the handlers who train the pups and teach them discipline, doling out rewards or punishments based on good or bad behavior.

“Think of any bio-dog,” [Pup] Gryphn says. “You can train them. It’s this ‘go do this’ reward system, just like a bio-dog. So let’s say you’re playing fetch, you throw the ball, the pup picks it up, brings it back, and drops it at your feet. You’re going to reward him, whether it’s petting him or anything like that.

“Or, let’s go to an extreme,” he continues. “Let’s say you’re doing pup play around the house and the pup decides to pee on the floor. Obviously the pup is going to be punished for that. Typically, when we’re being humans, it’s ‘Why would you correct me in front of so-and-so? That’s wrong, don’t do that. Don’t speak for the next five minutes,’ something like that.”

Just like the pups they are tasked with watching over, some handlers need to enter their own headspace when engaging in puppy play.

Yea,I am sure no one is judging us by that or even just Biden lol.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

So we may as well dance right...also Zelenskyy.Side note about the video,it was playing on mainstream news in Greece today(where I found it,also yes he is wearing heels).

Just remember, Putin spoke at the WEF as well.
    So did Trump, and pretty much every political head of state.

They're all in on it and always have been.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    And that would be why all these other WEF lizards are swarming to instigate global cancellation of Russia and anyone else who is outside or against their little cult, instead of ignoring it as just another dirty little third world war between savages we don't care about.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Yes. We get it. You hate this man. I think you’ve made your point quite clear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom