Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Now this.

People have to be told to leave at this point?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Beautiful day in central Indiana. Went to our nephews basketball game in Noblesville, Hamilton Town Center has people everywhere.

No cluster bombs, no artillery rounds coming in, no missiles.

The 2A ain’t about hunting. It is necessary to the security of a free state.
    It's mind-boggling to me that Ukraine didn't move towards being more gun friendly after 2014, if not sooner. One of the worst kept secrets is Russia wants all of Ukraine so one would think they would encourage their citizens to be more heavily armed. If they get out of this in one piece it'll be interesting to see if they keep that most recent law on the books right before the invasion happened.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    It's mind-boggling to me that Ukraine didn't move towards being more gun friendly after 2014, if not sooner. One of the worst kept secrets is Russia wants all of Ukraine so one would think they would encourage their citizens to be more heavily armed. If they get out of this in one piece it'll be interesting to see if they keep that most recent law on the books right before the invasion happened.

One of the many inconsistencies: for a very long time there are those that, rightly so, criticize Putin, but at the same time it seems that no country has taken any action that didn't create a net benefit for Putin. It's all lip service.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How dare you do normal things! My god man. Don't you know there's a crisis going on over in Europe and we're on the verge of WW3?! :runaway:
    While I do get occasional urges to want to go over and shoot some Russians, it really isn't our fight.

That said, I have no issues with sending them all sorts of munitions that the shelf life would just expire sitting on a shelf anyway.

We send them our old crap to explode Russians with, we get new stuff.

Win Win

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One of the many inconsistencies: for a very long time there are those that, rightly so, criticize Putin, but at the same time it seems that no country has taken any action that didn't create a net benefit for Putin. It's all lip service.
    We lost an opportunity right after the Iron Curtain fell. the Sovs were a technologically sophisticated first world power with excellent scientists and engineers as well as a wealth of raw materials. I felt at the time that we should have engaged them cooperatively as equals, but instead we sent in the carpet baggers

Had we provided them with the investments they needed we could have had a profitable technological partnership, with no rogue nuclear scientists helping countries like the DPRK perfect nukes, no state based criminal hackers and no Putin

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We lost an opportunity right after the Iron Curtain fell. the Sovs were a technologically sophisticated first world power with excellent scientists and engineers as well as a wealth of raw materials. I felt at the time that we should have engaged them cooperatively as equals, but instead we sent in the carpet baggers

Had we provided them with the investments they needed we could have had a profitable technological partnership, with no rogue nuclear scientists helping countries like the DPRK perfect nukes, no state based criminal hackers and no Putin

But how would that help get politicians to vote to keep spending more tax dollars on widgets for the military?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom