• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you "believe in" helping biggest government statist #2 to the Oval Office then go for it. I won't stand in your way.

At the risk of appearing vain by quoting myself... let me quote myself...

"And BTW, the real choice isn't "who I want for president" but is actually "who will be president.""

As I said. Enjoy your plate of dung. Just don't complain when it ends up tasting like ****.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    As I said. Enjoy your plate of dung. Just don't complain when it ends up tasting like ****.

"And BTW, the real choice isn't "who I want for president" but is actually "who will be president.""

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You can quote that all you want. It doesn't change anything. You're still voting for a plate of dung no matter how many ways you try to justify it. So enjoy your **** sandwich. You've earned it.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

The real thing you are doing is laying the groundwork for FUTURE candidates for president by accepting your current choices.

You give them your approval when you vote for them, and so you should expect more crappy choices in the future.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    No, your words in post 91 were not in quotation marks.

So how would I know they were someone elses?:rolleyes:

Apparently this is a very, very difficult concept for you.

Go back and take a look at that whole post. See what is in there. You just might see another post quoted in its entirety.

:rolleyes:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So my arguement about both of you not complaining fits?

When someone quotes me in a post, and nobody else, it's reasonable to conclude that they're talking to me, and nobody else (unless of course they mention that they're talking to someone else too). When I quoted Jack Burton, and replied, I was talking specifically to him and referencing what he said. If I'm addressing more than one person, and referencing multiple posts, I'll use the 'multi' quote feature. That's what it's for.

You do know how the 'quote' and 'multi quote' functions work right? If not, you might want to brush up on that.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I got Thomas, Roberts, and Alito.

Hows the wise latina working for you?

I dont remember anyone I voted for approving her for the appointment, but then again, I dont vote Republican.

So Roe v Wade was just about to be repealed right? And the patriot act was, well, PATRIOTIC (Obama LOVES it, just look at what he can make it do!) No child gets an education...errr left behind. They exacerbate the problem in some cases more that the democrats.

Mitt would save us if only we would vote for him!

Top Bottom