• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Come'on, at least people yelling about fraud can do a modicum of due diligence before presenting their "proof". Especially ones so cocksure the election was stolen and anyone that doesn't see it their way is sheep and a tool of [insert favorite boogeyman here].
    I stopped trying to prove there was fraud when people decided they would quote “fact checkers” as the gold standard in defining truth.

You would think common sense would prevail in most of these circumstances, but I’m beginning to think common sense isn’t all that common. You may choose to believe fact checkers over your own intuition, I however know when I smell fish there’s probably something fishy nearby. It’s all too convenient isn’t it? All the states that trump was leading in by huge margins stopped counting, only to continue with a Biden lead. Video of people pulling boxes of ballots out, covering windows, etc. Now I don’t know about you, but if I had nothing shady going on I wouldn’t mind people watching me.

Maybe the fish I smell is from the river I’m floating on in Egypt, but if you’re on the same river and don’t smell it that can’t be it. :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I stopped trying to prove there was fraud when people decided they would quote “fact checkers” as the gold standard in defining truth.

You would think common sense would prevail in most of these circumstances, but I’m beginning to think common sense isn’t all that common. You may choose to believe fact checkers over your own intuition, I however know when I smell fish there’s probably something fishy nearby. It’s all too convenient isn’t it? All the states that trump was leading in by huge margins stopped counting, only to continue with a Biden lead. Video of people pulling boxes of ballots out, covering windows, etc. Now I don’t know about you, but if I had nothing shady going on I wouldn’t mind people watching me.

Maybe the fish I smell is from the river I’m floating on in Egypt, but if you’re on the same river and don’t smell it that can’t be it. :)
    This, especially after decades of being told we should accept having our 4A rights trampled if we don't have anything to hide.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Wait until the day realization comes that there is no such thing as common sense. Then enlightenment will follow.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

The only other time I hear "common sense" used liked you are using it, is when Democrats are touting "common sense gun laws".

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The only other time I hear "common sense" used liked you are using it, is when Democrats are touting "common sense gun laws".
    The fact you think those two are comparable makes me question a lot more than your political affiliation. One is a slogan used to make the gullible believe they’re stupid if they don’t support it, the other is in your face evidence that doesn’t require a fact checker to convince me otherwise.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Have you considered checking the fact checker's sources to see whether what they are saying is accurate? Maybe it is. Maybe it's not. I wouldn't ask someone to blindly accept what anyone says without checking it....not even guys with Youtube channels or Sydney Powell...even if they say all the things I dearly wish were true.

Maybe if we did this with the stuff we choose to believe in the first place, "fact checkers" wouldn't be a thing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The fact you think those two are comparable makes me question a lot more than your political affiliation. One is a slogan used to make the gullible believe they’re stupid if they don’t support it, the other is in your face evidence that doesn’t require a fact checker to convince me otherwise.
    I think both are the first of your given options there. In fact, are you not implicitly telling people they are stupid if they don't support these claims?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    How would you know the "fact checkers" are wrong?
    Wait, what? I was replying to your comment about looking at the sources the fact checkers use. I said that should be the responsibility of whomever is quoting the fact checkers. In other words, if Jetta says “fact checkers say X is false” it should be Jetta who cites the source of the fact checkers saying that, and the source the fact checkers used to come to that conclusion.

As to knowing if the fact checkers are wrong, I don’t., but how do you know they are right? Would these be the same fact checkers that said the hunter biden story was bs, only to change their tune after the election? I’ll trust my gut vs some random internet fact checker that has their own desired outcome.

Top Bottom