• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Wait, what? I was replying to your comment about looking at the sources the fact checkers use. I said that should be the responsibility of whomever is quoting the fact checkers. In other words, if Jetta says “fact checkers say X is false” it should be Jetta who cites the source of the fact checkers saying that, and the source the fact checkers used to come to that conclusion.

As to knowing if the fact checkers are wrong, I don’t., but how do you know they are right? Would these be the same fact checkers that said the hunter biden story was bs, only to change their tune after the election? I’ll trust my gut vs some random internet fact checker that has their own desired outcome.
    Hatin', what are you talking about? IngoMike said that it was a "lie" that Sidney Powell's witness quoted "fraudulent" votes for a county that doesn't even exist. I posted the actual affidavit proving it. Is the affidavit a lie? I mean, it's public record.

I don't want Biden to be President any more than you do, but there is a point where belief crosses the line into delusion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wait, what? I was replying to your comment about looking at the sources the fact checkers use. I said that should be the responsibility of whomever is quoting the fact checkers. In other words, if Jetta says “fact checkers say X is false” it should be Jetta who cites the source of the fact checkers saying that, and the source the fact checkers used to come to that conclusion.

As to knowing if the fact checkers are wrong, I don’t., but how do you know they are right? Would these be the same fact checkers that said the hunter biden story was bs, only to change their tune after the election? I’ll trust my gut vs some random internet fact checker that has their own desired outcome.
    Are you openly stating you're putting your own feelings above facts?

And then to say "I can't trust X, they have a desired outcome", while simultaneously regurgitating fraud claims from the Presidents team, and ardent Trump supporters is... well... watch out for crocs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First sign of a communist sympathizer, start labelling others communist sympathizers. Whose your handler? Who do you write for?
    Don't you mean 'who is' your handler? Since any wrong bit of information apparently invalidates a source, perhaps you should delete the post and do penance

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hatin', what are you talking about? IngoMike said that it was a "lie" that Sidney Powell's witness quoted "fraudulent" votes for a county that doesn't even exist. I posted the actual affidavit proving it. Is the affidavit a lie? I mean, it's public record.

I don't want Biden to be President any more than you do, but there is a point where belief crosses the line into delusion.

I think holding folks, to a perfect standard, that are doing their best (because the deep state denied anyone access to the best legal talent) to prepare lawsuits and affidavits that normally would be done over many months in short order is unreasonable.

So I don't even care...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I wasn’t even talking about you and mikes discussion. I never mentioned either of you actually, was more discussing “in general”

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

And at a certain point doesn't it cross in to treason, too? I worry that people will get sooooo deep into this, that they go full on Stanley Milgram shock-the-subject-max-voltage.
    https://timharford.com/2019/11/cautionary-tales-ep-2-the-rogue-dressed-as-a-captain/

"The fight is still on!" in some folks has gotten out of hand. Didn't I see some politician claiming a civil war will/should erupt if the Georgia elections don't go the way he wants?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

NBC

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Are you openly stating you're putting your own feelings above facts?
    I don’t need a fact checker to tell me something isn’t BS when I watched it come from the bulls ass. You are free to believe a “fact checker” if it helps you sleep at night, I for one know BS when I see it. We saw video of ballots being pulled from under tables, while your highly regarded fact checkers told us they were legitimate votes that just so happened to be stored in a different location than the others.

“you put your own feelings above facts”... whose facts? Just because somebody labeled someone a “fact checker” doesn’t make them any more credible than anyone else capable of reading articles and interpreting truth.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There was an Edison School that was a polling place in Detroit. It also occurred to me a hurried reading of 'Detroit Edison Co' could be interpreted as 'Detroit, Edison Co(unty)'
    That’s what I figured when I first read it. An overlooked misunderstanding that was used to invalidate the entire case.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That’s what I figured when I first read it. An overlooked misunderstanding that was used to invalidate the entire case.
    And it likely would have taken only 30 seconds to take the specific numbers being mentioned and match them to what was meant to be said - but that wouldn't allow them to ridicule the process while refusing to deal with the facts

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "The fight is still on!" in some folks has gotten out of hand. Didn't I see some politician claiming a civil war will/should erupt if the Georgia elections don't go the way he wants?
    Yep. And I increasingly worry that he's right. Two sides, so opposed, and refusing to believe anything but their own narrative, will inevitably lead to bloodshed. In fact, it already has. The only discussion to be had is how far anyone thinks that this will go in the next few months.

So I don't even care...
    I believe you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How would you know the "fact checkers" are wrong?

I think the onus falls on all of us to check things out before believing them...or not.

If they peddle appeals to authority, they're wrong. There's no reason to waste any additional time or effort.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    "The fight is still on!" in some folks has gotten out of hand.
    I’m glad our founding fathers didn’t have this line of thinking.

We should just concede and accept Biden, who barely campaigned, who didn’t have a single rally with more than 20 people, who got more votes than Obama in a party of “diversity”, while Trump gained votes from every ethnicity, won all the areas that historically sealed the elections, and gained votes from his previous election.

After 4 years of Russia Russia Russia, I can spend a couple months questioning the authenticity of an election that has multiple obvious irregularities, and shouldn’t get the 3rd degree from anyone who supposedly loves what America is supposed to be.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And to add, yes, “the fight is still on”. All of us should fight for our republic, daily. The fact that there are people who won’t is exactly why we are in the position we are. I’m betting the citizens of California and New York wish they would’ve kept fighting. Even when we have the White House we still keep fighting. We owe it to our ancestors, our vets, our children, our grandchildren, and our country. To be upset that people are fighting for our republic is nauseating.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. And I increasingly worry that he's right. Two sides, so opposed, and refusing to believe anything but their own narrative, will inevitably lead to bloodshed. In fact, it already has. The only discussion to be had is how far anyone thinks that this will go in the next few months.

I believe you.

Sounds like the Patriots are showing up in DC, the show is going to be yugeee...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I’m glad our founding fathers didn’t have this line of thinking.

We should just concede and accept Biden, who barely campaigned, who didn’t have a single rally with more than 20 people, who got more votes than Obama in a party of “diversity”, while Trump gained votes from every ethnicity, won all the areas that historically sealed the elections, and gained votes from his previous election.

After 4 years of Russia Russia Russia, I can spend a couple months questioning the authenticity of an election that has multiple obvious irregularities, and shouldn’t get the 3rd degree from anyone who supposedly loves what America is supposed to be.

Looks like more than 20

Top Bottom