• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    So, how long can/will 'Swamy stay in the race? IMO, he's making a strong case to be considered, but as others and I have pointed out, there's something hard to pin down on 'Swamy. And that something usually revolves around- is he sincere and genuine -or is he other? So, how long can/will 'Swamy stay in the race if he should not finish among the top tier in the early contests? If he's effectively a no-show in the first four primary states, does he continue? (I'd ask the same question of D'tis, but this is a 'Swamy thread*). Money, money, money and 'Swamy as plenty, but how long? I'll go first... He stays for the long haul.

*D'tis is already done. The rest of his campaign is formality.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Viveck voted in 2004 and it was not til 2020 that he voted again. I can find no answer why he would not vote. I guess I’m put off by him and lack of answers, we need to know more. In an article he states he is not a republican but only strategically aligned himself with the GOP; using the GOP for his “larger goal”.

So he appears to be attacking everyone from all sides. He’s “using” the GOP to achieve his larger goal. That concerns me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All? AOC, Tlaib, and Omar certainly don't seem to be pretending.
    AOC? Really? Didn’t she pose for cameras outside the fence of a parking lot pretending to cry over the children locked in cages? Didn’t she pretend to be handcuffed when she was arrested during a protest? I’m not sure about the rest of the squad because I haven’t paid attention, but I’m sure if I did I’d find them pretending to card about something they don’t really care about.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Viveck voted in 2004 and it was not til 2020 that he voted again. I can find no answer why he would not vote. I guess I’m put off by him and lack of answers, we need to know more. In an article he states he is not a republican but only strategically aligned himself with the GOP; using the GOP for his “larger goal”.

So he appears to be attacking everyone from all sides. He’s “using” the GOP to achieve his larger goal. That concerns me.

Because the GOP as it stands today, is the party of romney, mccain, mcconnell, and the other swamp creatures that control the funding.

I'd say Vivek is much further to the right, ideologically, than Trump is. Republicans have been bashed over the head for so many decades in believing their middle left standpoints are right wing that they've come to believe it.

A man does not say he wants to strip citizenship from US born people who fail to pass a citizenship test, and become a woke leftist.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    AOC? Really? Didn’t she pose for cameras outside the fence of a parking lot pretending to cry over the children locked in cages? Didn’t she pretend to be handcuffed when she was arrested during a protest? I’m not sure about the rest of the squad because I haven’t paid attention, but I’m sure if I did I’d find them pretending to card about something they don’t really care about.
    She isn't pretending to be anything other than she is. Those examples are exactly part of who she is.

Plus little acts are not what was being discussed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

They at least have an articulatable ideology unlike the rest of the democrat party. Yes, they will play power politics and political propaganda games, which is exactly what that is.

The sad fact is that AOC has spent more time working in a normal job than 99% of elected democrats. I find her views terrible, but I also know she actually believes in them, and can show a thought process leading to them.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, how long can/will 'Swamy stay in the race? IMO, he's making a strong case to be considered, but as others and I have pointed out, there's something hard to pin down on 'Swamy. And that something usually revolves around- is he sincere and genuine -or is he other? So, how long can/will 'Swamy stay in the race if he should not finish among the top tier in the early contests? If he's effectively a no-show in the first four primary states, does he continue? (I'd ask the same question of D'tis, but this is a 'Swamy thread*). Money, money, money and 'Swamy as plenty, but how long? I'll go first... He stays for the long haul.

*D'tis is already done. The rest of his campaign is formality.
    The answer to the question turns on whether you believe him when he says he doesn't want to be VP

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think Omar pretended her husband wasn't her brother :dunno:

Top Bottom