• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He kept her on her heels the whole debate.

Interesting contrast I seen on FNC today. Harris Faulkner pointed it out also.

Men have a tendency to side with Vivek on his arguments with Haley. Women do not like it. They like Haley more that they like any kind of argument about her, much less a "sexist" one about her heels or her daughter's TikTok asctivity.

One guy mentioned my exact feeling about Haley calling Ramaswamy "scum." I viewed it as him exposing her losing her cool. Not what you want in your president. :nono:

:)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd love/hate to read that. Love to find out early, if true, before I commit. Hate because I like a lot of the things he says Got a link?

Doesn't sway me. Obama last ran 10/11 years ago. How many guys just out of college vote for the R?

I'd rather have a convert that has experienced the err of their ways, rather than some of the undependable RINO's we are stuck with these days.

:scratch:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Doesn't sway me. Obama last ran 10/11 years ago. How many guys just out of college vote for the R?

I'd rather have a convert that has experienced the err of their ways, rather than some of the undependable RINO's we are stuck with these days.

:scratch:
    Maybe…just maybe. He comes across the wrong way with me; enough so that I will not vote for him. If Trump should fail to be on the ticket, then Ron all the way.

If true, he should explain why he voted for the traitor and why he decided to turn parties.

I don‘T trust him! Can he possibly be a puppet for Obama? He does use Obama’s speeches and mannerisms.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe…just maybe. He comes across the wrong way with me; enough so that I will not vote for him. If Trump should fail to be on the ticket, then Ron all the way.

If true, he should explain why he voted for the traitor and why he decided to turn parties.

I don‘T trust him! Can he possibly be a puppet for Obama? He does use Obama’s speeches and mannerisms.
    Wasn't Trump a NY liberal? I know that my hero, Ronnie Reagan was a Democrat once upon a time. Heck the vaunted conservative, oze was a Democrat when he worked for the City of Hammond. Just sayin'.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Heck the vaunted conservative, oze was a Democrat
    Heresy!! It seems like all the best republicans started as democraps.

The roles played by the R's and D's has morphed and changed multiple times historically. I think the parties have traded colors too, R's blue, D's red, now back to blue D's and red R's.
    0'barry Sotero fooled many people. The tune 'Swamy is singing currently is a tune I like to hear, his past votes for 0'barry not withstanding. Plus 'Swamy denies he voted for bammy, so there's that. But what gives with Romney McDaniel's accusation? How would she know who 'Swamy voted for? Aren't votes private?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Wasn't Trump a NY liberal? I know that my hero, Ronnie Reagan was a Democrat once upon a time. Heck the vaunted conservative, oze was a Democrat when he worked for the City of Hammond. Just sayin'.
    Yes, you’re correct, however we did have some insight of the person between their liberal life and awakening into the right life. With Viveck we know nothing. There are times when I think he is actually working for the other side. It seems no one knows better than himself even without experience. Trump had experience, worldly experience. Regan had political and worldly experience.

Viveck? Votes for Obama, becomes and self made millionaire and ?????? So let’s elect him because he speaks with clarity?

He’s good with words but I am not certain if he could be even a little good when the kitchen gets hot; and it gets real hot.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yes, you’re correct, however we did have some insight of the person between their liberal life and awakening into the right life. With Viveck we know nothing. There are times when I think he is actually working for the other side. It seems no one knows better than himself even without experience. Trump had experience, worldly experience. Regan had political and worldly experience.

Viveck? Votes for Obama, becomes and self made millionaire and ?????? So let’s elect him because he speaks with clarity?

He’s good with words but I am not certain if he could be even a little good when the kitchen gets hot; and it gets real hot.
    We'll see. Right now, it's between him and DeSantis in the primary for me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ronnie was also a union organizer, head of SAG (screen actors guild) I believe

But some people (were you one of them?) want to hold having been registered Dem in the past against Trump but now all is forgiven because 'swamy is telling you the things you want to hear

I don't trust him

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ronnie was also a union organizer, head of SAG (screen actors guild) I believe

But some people (were you one of them?) want to hold having been registered Dem in the past against Trump but now all is forgiven because 'swamy is telling you the things you want to hear

I don't trust him

It's possible for people to change. Trump spoke like a democrat years ago. He spoke mostly like a conservative on the campaign trail. A little rusty on his Bible pandering. Not always accurate with his conservative rhetoric. Imperfect.

But. Other than a few issues, Trump behaved like a conservative in office. Was he converted? Or was it to pander? In terms of his first presidency, in practical terms it doesn't matter. The policies were pretty good overall.

I don't quite know what to make of Ramaswamy. We don't really have much history on him. Was he a Democrat? :dunno:

He knows the buzzwords to weave into US-first soundbites, no doubt about that. Seems a bit too rehearsed. His timing and delivery are just too perfect. That "Dick Cheney in 3-inch heels" line flowed like he'd said it a hundred times before.

He doesn't seem real to me. He's a caricature of a politician saying the things I want to hear. Does he really believe it? That's my question. No matter what they believed in the past, what people need to know, what does he believe now?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's possible for people to change. Trump spoke like a democrat years ago. He spoke mostly like a conservative on the campaign trail. A little rusty on his Bible pandering. Not always accurate with his conservative rhetoric. Imperfect.

But. Other than a few issues, Trump behaved like a conservative in office. Was he converted? Or was it to pander? In terms of his first presidency, in practical terms it doesn't matter. The policies were pretty good overall.

I don't quite know what to make of Ramaswamy. We don't really have much history on him. Was he a Democrat? :dunno:

He knows the buzzwords to weave into US-first soundbites, no doubt about that. Seems a bit too rehearsed. His timing and delivery are just too perfect. That "Dick Cheney in 3-inch heels" line flowed like he'd said it a hundred times before.

He doesn't seem real to me. He's a caricature of a politician saying the things I want to hear. Does he really believe it? That's my question. No matter what they believed in the past, what people need to know, what does he believe now?
    I could be wrong (I know that's hard to believe) but I believe he said earlier in the campaign that he had not bothered to vote until very recently. I think he sat out the Obama question

[I know, I know - it's NBC - just remember to wash your hands after you read it]

He's said he voted for a Libertarian in the 2004 presidential election, but did not vote in 2008, 2012 or 2016, according to Reuters, and has contributed to both Republican and Democratic candidates. He brushed past a question about his sparse voting history during Wednesday's GOP presidential debate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Almost no one wants to give Trump credit for his long standing beliefs concerning trade and MAGA. He has been beating that drum since the early 80’s. Everyone should read the middle of this article as the meat is loo long to repost here.

“Trump’s views on trade, tariffs and multinational trade deals were set in stone long before he became president.”

“In the 1980s, Trump lambasted Japan for “taking advantage of” the U.S., along with other countries. He railed against the trade deficits the U.S. had amassed with Japan and other trade partners. “It’s time for us to end our vast deficits by making Japan, and others who can afford it, pay,” Trump wrote in an open letter “To The American People” that ran as a full-page newspaper ad in 1987.”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom