• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This is starting to have a strong stench of the Stalin show trials. A REALLY strong stench.

The J6 protestors, and who and who was not prosecuted, along with the charges was just the precursor. Now the Communists (AKA Democrats) are going directly after their opposition. Is the next step Polonium?

The first amendment, and the ability of constitutionalist to speak and protest is being restricted and destroyed. The Communists are going after the second Amendment hard as evidenced by the table top FFLs being shut down.

The judiciary appears compromised, or unable and or unwilling to engage and shut down unconstitutional behavior.

With the soapbox compromised, The ballot box increasingly looking like it has been compromised, the judiciary increasingly appearing to be compromised I fear the Communists are making a concerted effort to drive some group to the 4th box. My gut tells me that those who desire total control believe if they can just get a group to go to the fourth box they can justify martial law and the final subjugation and destruction of the United States of America.

I fear for my children.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

Yeah I was just about to post this article about Trump’s attorney making these same claims.

First time? A little fishy.

Second time? Possibly coordinated.

Four times in the last year? This is getting stupid.

Biggest problem is that only a quarter of the population will even hear about stuff like this and even less will care.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This seems blatantly unconstitutional and will never survive a trip to SCOTUS.

But as Dershowitz explained, Jack Smith was in trouble there, that this was a “blatant lie.”

But he describes the speech in the indictment, and deliberately and willfully leaves out the keywords of the speech, namely that the president told his people to protest peacefully and patriotically. By leaving out those words, it’s a lie by omission.

In an interview with Larry Kudlow, Dershowitz also pointed out how it could be dangerous to the Sixth Amendment as well.

[T]his is a very, very dangerous indictment, dangerous to the First Amendment and also dangerous to the Sixth Amendment because it directly goes after Trump’s lawyers, names them as unindicted coconspirators without giving their names, but basically says they’re criminals for giving him advice on how to challenge the election.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The Biden DOJ trying to take first amendment rights away. Spend years leaking crap in the court of public opinion but now the opposition cannot say their opinions or release actual information on to the public.

And also claim that his statements like “if you go after me, I’ll come after you.“ That he means physical violence so therefore, he must be muzzled because they are threats. :rolleyes:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And also claim that his statements like “if you go after me, I’ll come after you.“ That he means physical violence so therefore, he must be muzzled because they are threats. :rolleyes:
    Another example of Trump sticking his foot in his mouth.

Does a threat have to be one of violence? Would political retribution count?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There is no down side for any of this. Why not do it? What’s going to happen? A few people on the internet complain? A couple people may even stamp their feet? Some higher court will say “you shouldn’t have done that” in a couple of years?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Another example of Trump sticking his foot in his mouth.

Does a threat have to be one of violence? Would political retribution count?
    Now do Schumer's threat to Trump about the perils of taking on the security establishment ('six ways to Sunday', remember?) and his threat to two SCOTUS justices ('reap the whirlwind', remember?)

Weren't those 'threats' under this RoE? Anything happen to Schumer?

This two tier justice system; do you want vigilantism? Because that's how you get vigilantism

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is no down side for any of this. Why not do it? What’s going to happen? A few people on the internet complain? A couple people may even stamp their feet? Some higher court will say “you shouldn’t have done that” in a couple of years?
    In 'All sides carefully considered' world, I think we're supposed to take no action because the boot on our neck might stamp down even harder if we do

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Now do Schumer's threat to Trump about the perils of taking on the security establishment ('six ways to Sunday', remember?) and his threat to two SCOTUS justices ('reap the whirlwind', remember?)

Weren't those 'threats' under this RoE? Anything happen to Schumer?

This two tier justice system; do you want vigilantism? Because that's how you get vigilantism
    You don't honestly think I am supporting what that idiot says.

One big difference though. Dumba** wasn't under indictment, Trump is. It doesn't take a genius to see the difference there.

Top Bottom