• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not sure why this is “breaking”, several of us have been posting about it for weeks and can’t wait to see what they need to bump off the media by issuing these indictments…
    They have thus far shown a pattern that indicates they are working in conjunction with the Democrats to keep Biden's name out of the forefront with the timing of these indictments once again lending credence to the political nature.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    They have thus far shown a pattern that indicates they are working in conjunction with the Democrats to keep Biden's name out of the forefront with the timing of these indictments once again lending credence to the political nature.
    When does that other Burisma dude testify?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I doubt that televising will sway anyone.

Trumpers are so very, very indoctrinated that even the been smacked in the face with facts can't sway them.
    I Am looking forward to seeing the actual evidence they claim they have. Remember, they have claimed to have evidence several times before but never have delivered. I believe this prosecutor has oft been overturned after selling a bill of crap to leftist lower courts.

Your bias is showing in that you are looking for facts that prove your beliefs rather than the truth which has exonerated Trump every time...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I Am looking forward to seeing the actual evidence they claim they have. Remember, they have claimed to have evidence several times before but never have delivered. I believe this prosecutor has oft been overturned after selling a bill of crap to leftist lower courts.

Your bias is showing in that you are looking for facts that prove your beliefs rather than the truth which has exonerated Trump every time...
    :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Trumpers are so very, very indoctrinated that even the been smacked in the face with facts can't sway them.
    The fear NYT is expressing is not that Trumpers will be swayed by seeing the trial on TV. It’s that you will be swayed.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The judge is wrong. Suing someone for rape isn’t just figuratively. Rape means what it means and, while Trump probably put his hands on her, he didn’t rape her. He was exonerated of that. He should have been able to sue her for falsely accusing her of rape. Although the jury in that trial probably would not be sympathetic to the *****-grabber.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I know I can be swayed either way. I want to see the evidence.

I think Mike is kind of right too. If you can't be swayed by the evidence, that is pretty telling.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I wonder what the level of evidence has to be to make you actually accept that he is guilty, or if there even is one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom