• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there a secure chain of custody for what they took? I'm not sure I'm even willing to believe what they eventually present if it is just the unsupervised DoJ that has had possession of them. I just don't trust anything about government agencies anymore. If the FBI wasn't rotten through and through there would be more leaking/whistleblowing
    That's a reasonable doubt. I would think that Trump's lawyers would bring such things up in court. The question is, if the trial results in a case presented beyond reasonable doubt, would you accept that verdict? Beyond a reasonable doubt accounts for rottenness. If at the end of the day, Trump had materials he was not supposed to have, it is what it is regardless.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's a reasonable doubt. I would think that Trump's lawyers would bring such things up in court. The question is, if the trial results in a case presented beyond reasonable doubt, would you accept that verdict? Beyond a reasonable doubt accounts for rottenness. If at the end of the day, Trump had materials he was not supposed to have, it is what it is regardless.
    Does a comprehensive inventory of the documents taken, with descriptions, exist and was Trump given a copy? Is a redacted version available to the public?

If the government can introduce whatever 'evidence' it wants, without having to prove said 'evidence' was actually in Trump's possession at M-a-L, I don't see them getting to 'beyond a reasonable doubt'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does a comprehensive inventory of the documents taken, with descriptions, exist and was Trump given a copy? Is a redacted version available to the public?

If the government can introduce whatever 'evidence' it wants, without having to prove said 'evidence' was actually in Trump's possession at M-a-L, I don't see them getting to 'beyond a reasonable doubt'
    Exactly. They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Trump actually had the documents they claim he had, and that those documents were not legal for him to posses at the time they confiscated them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If Trump was tried by a jury consisting of the 12 Apostles, regardless of the outcome (guilty or not guilty), many here would claim it was rigged.
    Last I knew there are no apostles on the jury lists. There has not been a trial and I can tell you it is rigged now, no need to wait.

The ENTIRE power of government is against a single individual.

The federal executive branch.

The DOJ.

The FBI.

The judicial system. The DC judge worked at the same firm as Hunter Biden that represented Burisma and reportedly said: Judge Tanya Chutkan warned Trump's lawyers that politics had no place in her courtroom or in this case. But here is Judge Chutkan berating a J6er during a sentencing hearing in Oct. 2022. She clearly expressed anger that Trump was still "free" and not behind bars. That‘s impartial isn’t it?

Two different local DA’s in democrat controlled cities that voted against Trump over 90% are also indicting him.

There is way more that could be listed, none of which are any part of a fair trial.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not exactly blind justice.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Last I knew there are no apostles on the jury lists. There has not been a trial and I can tell you it is rigged now, no need to wait.

The ENTIRE power of government is against a single individual.

The federal executive branch.

The DOJ.

The FBI.

The judicial system. The DC judge worked at the same firm as Hunter Biden that represented Burisma and reportedly said: Judge Tanya Chutkan warned Trump's lawyers that politics had no place in her courtroom or in this case. But here is Judge Chutkan berating a J6er during a sentencing hearing in Oct. 2022. She clearly expressed anger that Trump was still "free" and not behind bars. That‘s impartial isn’t it?

Two different local DA’s in democrat controlled cities that voted against Trump over 90% are also indicting him.

There is way more that could be listed, none of which are any part of a fair trial.
    Just a banana Republic.

Actually, a junta controlled banana Republic would probably be offended, they at least don't pretend their citizens are too stupid to understand what's happening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Trump was tried by a jury consisting of the 12 Apostles, regardless of the outcome (guilty or not guilty), many here would claim it was rigged.
    I think that's true. It works both ways. Just as some people are irrationally uncritical of Trump, some people are also irrationally critical of him. I recall the end of the Mueller investigation the TDS'ers proclaiming, any day now. Trump will be indicted (which is further evidence of retardation because he's the president. He can only be impeached). The more extremely one adores or hates someone the more eager they are to believe that person is either great or pure evil. Mostly people are average. Average greatness, average evil.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Whose reasonable doubt. The jury or the fervent Trump supporter?

Top Bottom