• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    a man hired to protect someone steps into the path of a man making violent threats.
    INGO: Battery
    A man throws a hand with rings on every finger:
    INGO: just a slap, barely touched him, no big deal.

edited: for bobzilla
    Not sure what kind of grade school experience you had, but a slap could/would be a precursor to a serious fight, but it was more of a warning that you had crossed a line. It was only meant to sting and say 'back the **** off'. If Keltner had taken him seriously he likely would have punched his lights out, as it was he was saying step back little man

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    It seems to me more like you’re forcing it into your perspective.
    If someone whom you're responsible for their safety has a large man coming at them yelling threats, you dont step in-between? You step aside and allow them to do whatever?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If someone whom you're responsible for their safety has a large man coming at them yelling threats, you dont step in-between? You step aside and allow them to do whatever?
    Sure. I expect it would be his job to step in. He can try to stop the guy from getting to his client but he has to handle himself too. It’s not like he has the authority of a police officer. He gets bitch slapped for doing it and Dolloff responds to that by shooting Keltner. I never said that Keltner wasn’t being an *******.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Besides the issue of him not being a properly licensed security guard - even if he were properly licensed in Denver as a bodyguard, that license, and his being hired by the film crew, does not give him any special, legal authority over and above any other citizen, including the legal authority to initiate physical aggression/contact with another person.

Further, there is plenty of space between intervening verbally in a verbal altercation, and even "coming between" physically (as the "old man" did in Kut's video), and what he actually did.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lol, Route 45 furiously googling to find a story about political violence from the 'right' to beat back those Ingo Republicans posting mean stories about the left's violence.
    I thought that too.

Look. Its not that the right is perfect and never does bad things like this. Of course it happens. Its the idea that both sides do it equally (more or less) and that ideology has no factor in these shocking events. It most certainly does.

OK Route, Now do riots. Show us the story of the conservative right spitting on cops, pooping on patrol car hoods, looting and burning stores, etc. I'll wait. :coffee:

Top Bottom