• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I thought that too.

Look. Its not that the right is perfect and never does bad things like this. Of course it happens. Its the idea that both sides do it equally (more or less) and that ideology has no factor in these shocking events. It most certainly does.

OK Route, Now do riots. Show us the story of the conservative right spitting on cops, pooping on patrol car hoods, looting and burning stores, etc. I'll wait. :coffee:
    Why? They've all been posted ad nausem already.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lol, Route 45 furiously googling to find a story about political violence from the 'right' to beat back those Ingo Republicans posting mean stories about the left's violence.
    "During the investigation, investigators uncovered emails allegedly sent by Alvarez in which he stated his extremist religious beliefs and identified “pro-choice” advocates as the “Jewish Satanist Party” and claimed abortions were “Jewish child sacrifice.”

LOL at someone who claims this guy as being from "the right."

:):

I posted it because it's political violence. If you accept this guy as from "your side," that says more about you than it does about me.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    "During the investigation, investigators uncovered emails allegedly sent by Alvarez in which he stated his extremist religious beliefs and identified “pro-choice” advocates as the “Jewish Satanist Party” and claimed abortions were “Jewish child sacrifice.”

I posted it because it's political violence. If you accept this guy as from "your side," that says more about you than it does about me.
    Reading into a post more than what's there is a common INGO practice from the usual suspects

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Nah. His reply was purple

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Reading comprehension, that's why I put it as 'right' because that's how you leftists would classify this guy because of:

"Furthermore, the email Alvarez allegedly wrote claims he targeted the Kaufmann’s home near Memorial Park because they voted for Biden and had a Biden “flag and a doll of Trump hanging.”

;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh...so if all my posts are purple, I can post whatever I want without question! .
    Thanks for the tip. After I adopt this practice, I expect you to defend me!
    First, to an extent yeah. Just like the BabylonBee can post some pretty ridiculous stuff. It isn't like there wasn't a personal attack hidden in there.

In a situation like this I would defend you. I will speak up when I think people are attacking others if I think they are off base. I was even known to defend Kut on occasion.

It seemed obvious to me without the purple that he wasn't being serious. I mean come on. Seriously Googling for 2 1/2 months?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sure would like to know what was in that note that accompanied the Molotov cocktail. And where the note was, since you'd think a note tied to a Molotov cocktain might, I dunno, burn up?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Sure would like to know what was in that note that accompanied the Molotov cocktail. And where the note was, since you'd think a note tied to a Molotov cocktain might, I dunno, burn up?

My money's on a dem operative doing a Smollett job.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Artisan hammering out a message letter by letter on a piece if tin? Or how many words can you fit on a dog tag? LOL

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I may post this link elsewhere as well but it should be seen to fully appreciate the context of comparison between the "insurrection" and other riots. Real Clear Politics came through great with this!

Regards,

Doug

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

There was an apparent assassination attempt on a Democrat candidate for Mayor of Louisville. I'm sure MSM will be all over this story.

*Checks details on suspected shooter.*

Oh, nevermind.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

There was an apparent assassination attempt on a Democrat candidate for Mayor of Louisville. I'm sure MSM will be all over this story.

*Makes up details on suspected shooter. Prints article about white supremacist, republican shooter on page one. Either retract it on page 11 3 days later or never.*

Oh, nevermind.
    FTFY

Top Bottom