• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There is one side of the political spectrum that has been found to be engaging in "creative story telling" when it comes to things like hate crimes and threats. Here's a hint... they're not Trump supporters. Jussie Smollet anyone?

There's one side of the political spectrum that's been carrying out actual attacks for years. It ain't Biden voters.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    By taking an extreme example I'm showing how ludicrous your spin is. If you believe that Trump cannot change or clarify his position on an issue, then can Biden? If not, why not. There is no whataboutism, I want to see if you're being an honest broker and acting consistently, or if you're just rooting for your team.

Yet when others do the same, its called out, not by you but others, as a but Trump! Post

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yet when others do the same, its called out, not by you but others, as a but Trump! Post

I kinda picture OakRiver as this gray-haired teacher with a gray print dress and droopy boobs and hair pulled back into a severe bun. Orthopedic shoes. Granny glasses.
    Class!!!! I want to see if you're being an honest broker and acting consistently, or if you're just rooting for your team. If you give me any lip, I'm going to rap your knuckles and make you stay after school cleaning all the chalk boards.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It was clear to me Trump meant if the election was clearly decided he would step down but possibly had 2000 elections in the back of his mind.

The problem is you can't ever be sure what Trump will say or do from one day to the next because he goes from one position to another.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Any answer short of upholding the constitution by a sitting president is a horrible answer.

To anyone reading what you quoted, that is waffling.

The answer should always be:

Reporter: Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferal of power after the election?

DJT: Yes.

Yes. Caveat why you may not concede immediately after that answer. But that is way to presidential for a non political. Hes better at mucking it up and letting his staffers and the Trump army try and tell us what he means versus just being clear when all the cameras are on him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If he's on blood thinners, it will cause some of those issues. But dang. That looks almost zombie-ish.

Democrats have zombie voters, Republicans have Zombie candidates. It goes a long way in explaining why the American electorate seems to not have any brains.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yes. Caveat why you may not concede immediately after that answer. But that is way to presidential for a non political. Hes better at mucking it up and letting his staffers and the Trump army try and tell us what he means versus just being clear when all the cameras are on him.

I'm just surprised he's still alive after holding that Bible upside down for a foto op. I thought for sure he'd be struck dead by a lightning bolt.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In the first pic (2008), charges were dropped against 3 of the 4 members of the New Black Panthers. The one against whom charges were not dismissed (Shabazz) received a slap on the wrist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

The second pic is from 2018 in Georgia. Police did nothing in that case.

https://newswithviews.com/unreported-black-panthers-intimidating-voters-in-georgia/

So we are against being armed and going to the polls?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wait. Dolloff and the photographer are married?!

Irrelevant counselor. I am curious more about if you are protecting something, but stepping in between an approaching threat is an aggressive act, just what do you do?

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    That Is the reason the country is going downhill

And here I thought it was a fundamental disagreement over the direction of this country.

One side wants to uphold and restore the Constitution, the other side wants to tear it all down (slowly (traditional progressives) or quickly (ANTIFA/BLM/RevCom).)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Ummmm. You need to look at more fotos, amigo. Trump is holding the thing like it's a dinosaur pelvis and he's never seen anything like it before.

Of course, when you graduate Wharton without ever cracking a book, it's expected.

Donald-Trump-6.11.20.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And here I thought it was a fundamental disagreement over the direction of this country.

One side wants to uphold and restore the Constitution, the other side wants to tear it all down (slowly (traditional progressives) or quickly (ANTIFA/BLM/RevCom).)

:rofl:

I don't think either side wants to uphold and restore the Constitution, certainly not fundamentally. At best they try to shoehorn the Constitution into their motives in creating the America they want.

Top Bottom