• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ummmm. You need to look at more fotos, amigo. Trump is holding the thing like it's a dinosaur pelvis and he's never seen anything like it before.

Of course, when you graduate Wharton without ever cracking a book, it's expected.

Donald-Trump-6.11.20.jpg

Yeah he held that Bible like it would burn his torso

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Irrelevant counselor. I am curious more about if you are protecting something, but stepping in between an approaching threat is an aggressive act, just what do you do?

I'd allow quite a bit of leeway in considering what force someone used if they were protecting a loved one vs. a supposed "professional" doing a job. So the only thing irrelevant is your question involving a straw wife.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ummmm. You need to look at more fotos, amigo. Trump is holding the thing like it's a dinosaur pelvis and he's never seen anything like it before.

Of course, when you graduate Wharton without ever cracking a book, it's expected.

Trump is an expert on all things bible. :):

[video=youtube;ERUngQUCsyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The problem is you can't ever be sure what Trump will say or do from one day to the next because he goes from one position to another.

The problem IS the microscopic day by day anal exam.

I do not pay attention, I hear this and that, and discount anything coming from the media and certain people that are obviously brainwashed by the media. (case in point Alpo parroting the Trump won't allow a peaceful transfer of power line) It is obviously distorted beyond all recognition from what he actually said and what he was referring to, but Alp doubles down and replies that the only answer he will accept is "Yes!"

So, I suppose that when Mr. Trump is reelected Alp expects hin to cede the office to Mr. Biden and gracefully bow out.

I have paid attention to the promises that he made and his stalwart attempt to keep those promises, in spite of the slings and arrows of the media and the (self declared) ENEMY (Pelosi's words, not mine.

There was a time when we reffered to each other as the Loyal Opposition.

Can you imagine what he would have accomplished by now if he had the backing of (his) government?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The problem IS the microscopic day by day anal exam.

I do not pay attention, I hear this and that, and discount anything coming from the media and certain people that are obviously brainwashed by the media. (case in point Alpo parroting the Trump won't allow a peaceful transfer of power line) It is obviously distorted beyond all recognition from what he actually said and what he was referring to, but Alp doubles down and replies that the only answer he will accept is "Yes!"

So, I suppose that when Mr. Trump is reelected Alp expects hin to cede the office to Mr. Biden and gracefully bow out.

I have paid attention to the promises that he made and his stalwart attempt to keep those promises, in spite of the slings and arrows of the media and the (self declared) ENEMY (Pelosi's words, not mine.

There was a time when we reffered to each other as the Loyal Opposition.

Can you imagine what he would have accomplished by now if he had the backing of (his) government?

We don’t know each other well enough for you to call me Alp. :)

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Donald-Trump-6.11.20.jpg

Notice: GOAL POST MOVED, he's not holding it upside down...

When did you become an expert in body language?

Looks to me like he's making sure he's holding it the right way for the photo op...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There's one side of the political spectrum that's been carrying out actual attacks for years. It ain't Biden voters.

That might be true. Biden has been doing a fine job alienating the fringe left/Antifa types. They may well not vote for him.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Goal posts, moved. 1st down and 200.

You stated he held it upside down. The Libprogacrat beloved cesspool of all Libprogacrat wisdom said FALSE.

Now you say he holds it badly and he os obviously stupid and made a billion or more because of his white supreme privilege.

Hey If yoy can scum it up every day you shold be able to take it.

Do you even ever hold a Bible, read it or reverence it. I don't know, but I have never noticed any indication of it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Goal posts, moved. 1st down and 200.

You stated he held it upside down. The Libprogacrat beloved cesspool of all Libprogacrat wisdom said FALSE.

Now you say he holds it badly and he os obviously stupid and made a billion or more because of his white supreme privilege.

Hey If yoy can scum it up every day you shold be able to take it.

Do you even ever hold a Bible, read it or reverence it. I don't know, but I have never noticed any indication of it.

Whether upside down or inside out, Trump is wholly unfamiliar with the text. If you can prove otherwise, I'd be glad to read whatever authoritative source you have.

As to my reading, I've read various versions of the Bible cover to cover many times along with numerous commentaries. I use the bible gateway site quite often, in fact. If you ever wish to discuss Raymond E Brown's commentary on the Gospel of John, let me know

Anyone have a more difficult question than Blue Falcon seems to be capable of? Hmmm?

Blue Falcon....hmmmm, I'm seem to remember in the military that that stood for......:). Seems to fit.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Come on, gents. This is the politically motivated violence thread, not the religiously motivated insults thread.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'd allow quite a bit of leeway in considering what force someone used if they were protecting a loved one vs. a supposed "professional" doing a job. So the only thing irrelevant is your question involving a straw wife.

So if its a straw wife stepping between as a barrier is ok as is raising arms, but its acting aggressively if you are doing it professionally. Is that your position?

It wasn't a straw wife anyway until the assumption was made that I was making a connection between the two, which I wasn't.

The way I understood Jamil was stepping into the path and putting up ones arms was an aggressive act, it doesn't matter if you are the secret service or a private citizen.

That

Top Bottom