Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Someone calls your wife a ***** and moves menacingly towards her, do you

A) stand still
    B) get in the way
    C) run

So, are you saying your relationship to your wife is like the relationship of a sketchy, untrained, unlicensed 'security guard' to the left wing agitators that hired him?

Because that's where you need to be to have that comparison have any relevance. Extra points if you would kill him if he slapped you

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Do you have a mask? What about a bodycam? :dunno:

Going with my left and right thigh holsters, 3 pt AR harness and 8 inch knife on belt.

Tai dai shirt, skinny jeans, birkenstocks.

Dropping my Biden Harris sign at the left perimeter and my Trump pence at the right perimeter

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Going with my left and right thigh holsters, 3 pt AR harness and 8 inch knife on belt.

Tai dai shirt, skinny jeans, birkenstocks.

Dropping my Biden Harris sign at the left perimeter and my Trump pence at the right perimeter

You got gang signs for Biden?

That's cool. I know the Obama sign was the Hawaiian "Hang Loose" gesture.

What is Biden's? This one?

51019a236bb3f7bd75000013

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So, are you saying your relationship to your wife is like the relationship of a sketchy, untrained, unlicensed 'security guard' to the left wing agitators that hired him?

Because that's where you need to be to have that comparison have any relevance. Extra points if you would kill him if he slapped you

Denied presumptive. Answer the question as stated not as interpreted, which is hard for folks smarter than I.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wait! BLM isn't voting for Biden? Ain't they black?

They would but the voter suppression by the right is working very well. Lots of right wingers will be out guarding the polls and there will be several who don't like black folks. Why one guy just shot a BLM supporter in Cold Blood for no reason whatsoever!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes. Caveat why you may not concede immediately after that answer. But that is way to presidential for a non political. Hes better at mucking it up and letting his staffers and the Trump army try and tell us what he means versus just being clear when all the cameras are on him.

You mean a caveat like "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally.” which will seldom if ever be included and only the sound-bite of him saying yes, he will concede will be used against him at whatever point in time snapshot numbers can be twisted to make it look like he is losing? No thanks, the majority of the press cannot be relied on to be anything other than partisans (See:Recent release of raw 60 minutes footage)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You mean a caveat like "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally.” which will seldom if ever be included and only the sound-bite of him saying yes, he will concede will be used against him at whatever point in time snapshot numbers can be twisted to make it look like he is losing? No thanks, the majority of the press cannot be relied on to be anything other than partisans (See:Recent release of raw 60 minutes footage)

Nah. Usually I just mean what I say. You should free Lance for some right wing rag! They are predisposed to believe your analysis! Just don't change a position. Its a lot of work for others to explain that you didn't really change a position!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Democrats have zombie voters, Republicans have Zombie candidates. It goes a long way in explaining why the American electorate seems to not have any brains.

Incorrect. Democrats have both zombie voters and a zombie candidate. The only question is who in his campaign staff is an houngan and possibly the horse of Baron Samedi

Top Bottom