Monroe County
    UWciTw8.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He's not aging well. I used to like DeNiro as an actor, but he's starting to look more like a Muslim cleric every day with that raggedy-ass beard thing going on.

De Niro is 76. I think he looks pretty good for his age. He's also working regularly and is still a damn good actor.

I can't stand his politics and probably won't ever watch any of his new films, but you can't really go after his looks or skills and do it objectively.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    De Niro is 76. I think he looks pretty good for his age. He's also working regularly and is still a damn good actor.

I can't stand his politics and probably won't ever watch any of his new films, but you can't really go after his looks or skills and do it objectively.

Mea culpa. I've always admired his acting and I let my political differences with his influence my opinion of him. Not to mention I've seen a lot of bearded men in the news lately. :):

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

He does look really good for 76 but personally I've always felt he was vastly overrated as an actor before he started making a point to make his political views known at every opportunity. I kind of suspect that making his political views well known are one of the two main keys to him continuing to work regularly, the other being his name recognition not his actual acting skill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom