OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Not completely funny, almost more of an insane political picture

36769956_2085408661724651_5099785588211449856_n.jpg

Otherwise known as "It was a slow news day so in July we had to dig up a 5 month old press release"

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Sanders_zpscc85cqxm.jpg
    If it'd bring back MrJarrell, 88GT, and HarleyRider... I'd take a 30 day break myself.

**** around here turning into a special kind of silly... bickering every day.
    The machine wouldn't let me rep you... Things have been different lately.....

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Certainly not all, but it is a valid point is it not? Given some of the criticism I have gotten for my pics (and amazingly, listening to them), I going with more valid examples.

33eog0i.jpg

The thing the other meme gets wrong is that it’s primarily Southerners or people with ties to the south who like their flags. Most of them are Republicans, but I’ve seen my share of Democrats waving the flag when Inlived in the south. To many, it’s more of a symbol of the place, not the race.

On the Obama meme, that’s not an equivalence. There’s no law requiring tax returns to be president. There is a law requiring both age and citizenship by birth. Of course there was no controversy about Obama’s age, but there was about his birth. When circumstances are sketchy, it’s fair to ask to be sure all is above board.

That said, there is utility in knowing the president’s conflicts of interest. I don’t want to see tax records become public; they’d only become political fodder. Maybe the people squaring off in the general election shiuld be independently audited, if that can be done honestly. If it can’t, I think it’s fine for candidates should say **** off to demands for disclosing tax records.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom