• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    NJ
    If you pay it makes no mention of PM's
    You can join in or you can get out, it really is that simple. This is a place for engaging with with friends. It is best to make some first, then think about buying or selling.
    I'm not interested in in buying or selling.... more like handloading info, that's what brought here in the first place. Bigedp51 post on dies

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I read some info from one person that I was interested in, but thus far I can see that this site is BS with a really sad welcome. If this is how you like to treat people then well bye !
    Nah. There’s a wealth of information from knowledgeable sources.

But. If you want to go down in flames you can say the three magic words. :):

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. SO I see that's how I can have more access, but maybe you need to say that... instead of leaving people in the dark.

Friends ? LAMO and you treat new comers that way ? I'm liken it here !!
    New comers really shouldn't call people assholes on their 3rd post if they want to be treated in a friendly manner.

Anyways welcome :ingo:
    Thread 'Forum Rules / Forum Tips - Please read before posting!' https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/forum-rules-forum-tips-please-read-before-posting.3865/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. SO I see that's how I can have more access, but maybe you need to say that... instead of leaving people in the dark.

Friends ? LAMO and you treat new comers that way ? I'm liken it here !!
    Well it was in the rules you had to read before joining. And I think people are treating you in the way you’re signaling them to treat you. Just chill and get to know people. Best way to do that is find or create topics that interest you and engage in conversation. But just be respectful, and people will reciprocate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    what makes you think Indiana is any better? I got liberal Democrats that are politer than you !
    Snark tends to meet snark.

It was not rude or impolite to ask you to read the rules. You’re the one who decided to be offended by that and got snarky. That’s usually a signal that you don’t want to engage politely.

So I’m just gonna sit back and see what happens. :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom