• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Am I too late? I got here as fast as I could.

giphy.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I see your point. It doesn't matter the rule though, there will always be the ones who try to skirt them.
    I have no idea what the classifieds used to be like, but it is pretty lenient on access. Which leads to abuse.

What doesn't matter is what you or I think about it. There will be no changes. I have been trying to sell my idea for a better classifieds section, from the time INGO started allowing random people to buy their way out of the participation rule.

I need to STFU now, before they kick me out of the sandbox. Needless to say, I love it here. :ingo:

I gotta go check the classy's. See if there is anything new...

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What doesn't matter is what you or I think about it. There will be no changes. I have been trying to sell my idea for a better classifieds section, from the time INGO started allowing random people to buy their way out of the participation rule.

I need to STFU now, before they kick me out of the sandbox. Needless to say, I love it here. :ingo:

I gotta go check the classy's. See if there is anything new...

I do like your idea. I do but it’s not in my wheel house to make that call. Just keep playing with your shovel and bucket. You have a place in the sand box my brother.

Here’s the thing. The site support banner basically saved Ingo when the site was locked out of advertising access by the main internet servers. That’s one reason Tex made the jump to this operating format earlier than planned. We had no revenue to keep the lights on. BT and I pushed the support banner very hard and Tex was overwhelmed with how much support came to bear.

Love it or not it saved our bacon.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I do like your idea. I do but it’s not in my wheel house to make that call. Just keep playing with your shovel and bucket. You have a place in the sand box my brother.

Here’s the thing. The site support banner basically saved Ingo when the site was locked out of advertising access by the main internet servers. That’s one reason Tex made the jump to this operating format earlier than planned. We had no revenue to keep the lights on. BT and I pushed the support banner very hard and Tex was overwhelmed with how much support came to bear.

Love it or not it saved our bacon.
    Why would we not help keep the doors open?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    S
    A day late, and a dollar short

Story of my @#$%!×& life....

as usual

Oh, and I really got the feeling the good Padre was really about to turn his life around, reaffirm his commitment to Jesus, truth, justice, and the Vatican way.... alla dat kinda good stuff. Ooh!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom