• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The advocates for illegal immigration have managed to get low information voters to believe that immigration is illegal, and that anyone asking for the enforcement of immigration laws is a racist

Trump should have campaigned thusly:

I fully support immigration and we should adopt Mexico's immigration laws!!!!!

Wait... what?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And...?

Football games are not decided by total yards or time of possession either.

The score in this one was 306-232.

P.S. Hillary Clinton did not win over the majority of voters either. - FACT

You act as if my sentence wasn't constructed in a way that reflects that. Don't try to imply something that wasn't said.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Since neither won the majority, I propose:

Cage-Match.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    And...?

Football games are not decided by total yards or time of possession either.

The score in this one was 306-232.

P.S. Hillary Clinton did not win over the majority of voters either. - FACT
    It's almost as if the elections in the United States are not decided merely by the popular vote, but rather by an Electoral College of States. Funny that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That is a really really good movie! I need to watch it again. Thanks for bringing it up.

I love that movie. Watched an interview with his son. His son said that his father mentioned that Hollywood got it about 80 percent right.

I wish I could have met him.
    I mean the guy would just NOT QUIT.
    1st African-American Navy Diver.
    That wasn't enough.
    He lost his leg, AND STILL DIDN'T QUIT.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I love that movie. Watched an interview with his son. His son said that his father mentioned that Hollywood got it about 80 percent right.

I wish I could have met him.
    I mean the guy would just NOT QUIT.
    1st African-American Navy Diver.
    That wasn't enough.
    He lost his leg, AND STILL DIDN'T QUIT.

He was a true hero that's for sure. He over came a lot of obstacles in his life time. Losing a leg wasn't the first hurdle. That's for damned sure.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A. Trump did not win over the majority of voters - Fact

B. Regardless of whatever you may think or "remember," about my own views, you haven't disproven anything related him and his racial views- Fact

So if you don't have anything else to add, we'll move on.

This is irrelevant. Popular vote, when candidates are running campaigns focusing on just swing states because of the EC, is meaningless. Trump won the swing states, the states where he and Hillary campaigned most. If Trump would have campaigned in California, do you doubt he'd have gotten a higher popular vote than he got?

This is why all the whining about the EC costing Hillary the election is silly. We don't know how a popular election would have turned out because we didn't hold an election based on popular vote.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is irrelevant. Popular vote, when candidates are running campaigns focusing on just swing states because of the EC, is meaningless. Trump won the swing states, the states where he and Hillary campaigned most. If Trump would have campaigned in California, do you doubt he'd have gotten a higher popular vote than he got?

This is why all the whining about the EC costing Hillary the election is silly. We don't know how a popular election would have turned out because we didn't hold an election based on popular vote.
    Exactly. They were both running an EC swing state campaign and Trump flat out beat Hillary in that contest so IMO Trump's EC victory was a more legit win. In this case "Popular" vote truly is irrelevant as you have stated.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Exactly. They were both running an EC swing state campaign and Trump flat out beat Hillary in that contest so IMO Trump's EC victory was a more legit win. In this case "Popular" vote truly is irrelevant as you have stated.

Hillary and the gang have been around politics long enough to know exactly how the EC game works and should have completely understood the rules and strategy behind it. Either she and the gang believed the media and false polls too much or she lost because the American people wanted her to lose.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hillary and the gang have been around politics long enough to know exactly how the EC game works and should have completely understood the rules and strategy behind it. Either she and the gang believed the media and false polls too much or she lost because the American people wanted her to lose.
    Yep and I'm pretty sure they were more peeved about being outmaneuvered by the Trump campaign in the EC contest. They know that the popular vote doesn't mean a damn thing. I guarantee they were'nt running to win the election by a popular vote.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I was traveling yesterday for work. Stopped in a coffee shop in Columbus, OH (home of Ohio State - pretty liberal town).

As I'm waiting to get served, I see a young white gal (19-20?) softly crying behind the counter by the drive through area. A young guy finally comes over to take my order. He's also 20'ish - white, tall, thin, a very stylized beard (looked like it had a bunch of gel in it) with a huge man bun. I ask what kind of regular coffee they had already brewed and man bun boy turns away and starts crying too.

WTF?

He goes over to the young gal crying and they softly hug each other while ignoring the customers at the counter (me and a line forming behind me) and the cars waiting at the drive though window.

A nice middle aged woman comes over. I find out later she immigrated 15 years ago from Pakistan and is wearing a scarf around her head. She apologizes to me and the people behind me and asks how she can help me. I get my coffee and she throws in a muffin for free. As she's getting everything I ask, "what happened? Is everyone ok?" She kind of motions me to come close and she softly said, "I can't stand these young kids. About half of them go home every day since the election because they're always crying and won't stop. The other manager and I have had to work non-stop because we can't get anyone to stay a full shift. The girl is a Sophomore and was mad a few weeks ago because she got her Mom's 2 year old BMW, but wanted a convertible. The boy (man bun) only takes one class right now and just got a new Jeep from his Dad."

I gave her a smile and just shook my head. When I was turning away she said, "I think they'd be real mad if they knew I voted for Trump too."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was traveling yesterday for work. Stopped in a coffee shop in Columbus, OH (home of Ohio State - pretty liberal town).

As I'm waiting to get served, I see a young white gal (19-20?) softly crying behind the counter by the drive through area. A young guy finally comes over to take my order. He's also 20'ish - white, tall, thin, a very stylized beard (looked like it had a bunch of gel in it) with a huge man bun. I ask what kind of regular coffee they had already brewed and man bun boy turns away and starts crying too.

WTF?

He goes over to the young gal crying and they softly hug each other while ignoring the customers at the counter (me and a line forming behind me) and the cars waiting at the drive though window.

A nice middle aged woman comes over. I find out later she immigrated 15 years ago from Pakistan and is wearing a scarf around her head. She apologizes to me and the people behind me and asks how she can help me. I get my coffee and she throws in a muffin for free. As she's getting everything I ask, "what happened? Is everyone ok?" She kind of motions me to come close and she softly said, "I can't stand these young kids. About half of them go home every day since the election because they're always crying and won't stop. The other manager and I have had to work non-stop because we can't get anyone to stay a full shift. The girl is a Sophomore and was mad a few weeks ago because she got her Mom's 2 year old BMW, but wanted a convertible. The boy (man bun) only takes one class right now and just got a new Jeep from his Dad."

I gave her a smile and just shook my head. When I was turning away she said, "I think they'd be real mad if they knew I voted for Trump too."

And they say that Non-Millennials NEED to adapt to them. We need to change the world because THEY can't deal with it. :xmad:

Top Bottom