• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was traveling yesterday for work. Stopped in a coffee shop in Columbus, OH (home of Ohio State - pretty liberal town).

As I'm waiting to get served, I see a young white gal (19-20?) softly crying behind the counter by the drive through area. A young guy finally comes over to take my order. He's also 20'ish - white, tall, thin, a very stylized beard (looked like it had a bunch of gel in it) with a huge man bun. I ask what kind of regular coffee they had already brewed and man bun boy turns away and starts crying too.

WTF?

He goes over to the young gal crying and they softly hug each other while ignoring the customers at the counter (me and a line forming behind me) and the cars waiting at the drive though window.

A nice middle aged woman comes over. I find out later she immigrated 15 years ago from Pakistan and is wearing a scarf around her head. She apologizes to me and the people behind me and asks how she can help me. I get my coffee and she throws in a muffin for free. As she's getting everything I ask, "what happened? Is everyone ok?" She kind of motions me to come close and she softly said, "I can't stand these young kids. About half of them go home every day since the election because they're always crying and won't stop. The other manager and I have had to work non-stop because we can't get anyone to stay a full shift. The girl is a Sophomore and was mad a few weeks ago because she got her Mom's 2 year old BMW, but wanted a convertible. The boy (man bun) only takes one class right now and just got a new Jeep from his Dad."

I gave her a smile and just shook my head. When I was turning away she said, "I think they'd be real mad if they knew I voted for Trump too."

9.2/10.

This is a parody post..........isn't it?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And they say that Non-Millennials NEED to adapt to them. We need to change the world because THEY can't deal with it. :xmad:
    That's the whole problem. If we need to change the world to something that their fragile psyches can deal with we would ALL be in serious trouble.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I googled "obisicals" and this page was the first result. :):

TRUTH!

Screenshot_20161115-211729_zps3ek4o55j.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was traveling yesterday for work. Stopped in a coffee shop in Columbus, OH (home of Ohio State - pretty liberal town).

As I'm waiting to get served, I see a young white gal (19-20?) softly crying behind the counter by the drive through area. A young guy finally comes over to take my order. He's also 20'ish - white, tall, thin, a very stylized beard (looked like it had a bunch of gel in it) with a huge man bun. I ask what kind of regular coffee they had already brewed and man bun boy turns away and starts crying too.

WTF?

He goes over to the young gal crying and they softly hug each other while ignoring the customers at the counter (me and a line forming behind me) and the cars waiting at the drive though window.

A nice middle aged woman comes over. I find out later she immigrated 15 years ago from Pakistan and is wearing a scarf around her head. She apologizes to me and the people behind me and asks how she can help me. I get my coffee and she throws in a muffin for free. As she's getting everything I ask, "what happened? Is everyone ok?" She kind of motions me to come close and she softly said, "I can't stand these young kids. About half of them go home every day since the election because they're always crying and won't stop. The other manager and I have had to work non-stop because we can't get anyone to stay a full shift. The girl is a Sophomore and was mad a few weeks ago because she got her Mom's 2 year old BMW, but wanted a convertible. The boy (man bun) only takes one class right now and just got a new Jeep from his Dad."

I gave her a smile and just shook my head. When I was turning away she said, "I think they'd be real mad if they knew I voted for Trump too."

I remember crying when I watched two planes loaded with passengers fly into the towers.
    I remember crying that I was no longer a part of the nation's anti-terrorism effort. I was just a civie.
    I remember crying when I watched people, trapped between a death by fire, and death by jumping, chose jumping.
    I remember crying when I saw the Pentagon take a hit, knowing my brothers in arms were suffering, and I could no longer do anything.

And yet... I STILL MADE IT TO WORK AND DID MY F'N JOB.

Maybe if these cry babies learned that there is REAL suffering in the world...
    Maybe if the dummies had not forgotten gun control is bad for a politician (on a national level)...
    And maybe if the vacuum headed sore excuse for humans had not decided to act all "I'm better and smarter than you" even though they have just started their time on this planet...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The answers are really easy:
    - Yes, your marriage is still legal.
    - Yes, you are as safe today as you were a week ago.
    - Your Healthcare costs will continue to go up as long as the Feds are involved
    - Yes, you are still safe.
    - Your "trans" child will be as safe at school as they were a week ago.
    - If your {insert description} community has a high crime rate, then, yeah. The cops will "gear up" to deal with it. Stop shooting at them, and they won't need to vests and riot gear.
    - Give me a break
    - Entirely possible. Think about that next time you "hook up".
    - Give it a rest. If you were that scared, you wouldn't be stopping at Starbucks on your way home from yoga.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The answers are really easy:
    - Yes, your marriage is still legal.
    - Yes, you are as safe today as you were a week ago.
    - Your Healthcare costs will continue to go up as long as the Feds are involved
    - Yes, you are still safe.
    - Your "trans" child will be as safe at school as they were a week ago.
    - If your {insert description} community has a high crime rate, then, yeah. The cops will "gear up" to deal with it. Stop shooting at them, and they won't need to vests and riot gear.
    - Give me a break
    - Entirely possible. Think about that next time you "hook up".
    - Give it a rest. If you were that scared, you wouldn't be stopping at Starbucks on your way home from yoga.

If they were that scared they might have bothered to vote.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Weed as precedence for immigration would have been a scary thought if Trump wasn't elected! Used to live in a "sanctuary city", where "legal illegal" immigrants have Hit and Run my friend's cars a few times and the LEO's when filing the reports mentioned its a normal occurrence because it happened in a sanctuary city.

That picture was on the front page of USAToday.com.

"If they made weed legal, why not make immigrants legal?"

636147441891314011-GTY-623170118-86707396.JPG

People always had the option to be legal immigrants. :ugh:

Top Bottom