• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IUPUI students marched to the chancellor's office today to present a petition to make it a "sanctuary campus". So if that comes to pass, doesn't it stand to reason that if they (illegal immigrants) are using it for sanctuary, and they set foot off the campus property, they will be subject to arrest? How much on-campus housing does IUPUI have? Sounds like they're going to need more. :rolleyes:

I think if these people put half the time and energy into going through legal channels to become citizens that they put into griping about it, they would already be legal citizens.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was traveling yesterday for work. Stopped in a coffee shop in Columbus, OH (home of Ohio State - pretty liberal town).

As I'm waiting to get served, I see a young white gal (19-20?) softly crying behind the counter by the drive through area. A young guy finally comes over to take my order. He's also 20'ish - white, tall, thin, a very stylized beard (looked like it had a bunch of gel in it) with a huge man bun. I ask what kind of regular coffee they had already brewed and man bun boy turns away and starts crying too.

WTF?

He goes over to the young gal crying and they softly hug each other while ignoring the customers at the counter (me and a line forming behind me) and the cars waiting at the drive though window.

A nice middle aged woman comes over. I find out later she immigrated 15 years ago from Pakistan and is wearing a scarf around her head. She apologizes to me and the people behind me and asks how she can help me. I get my coffee and she throws in a muffin for free. As she's getting everything I ask, "what happened? Is everyone ok?" She kind of motions me to come close and she softly said, "I can't stand these young kids. About half of them go home every day since the election because they're always crying and won't stop. The other manager and I have had to work non-stop because we can't get anyone to stay a full shift. The girl is a Sophomore and was mad a few weeks ago because she got her Mom's 2 year old BMW, but wanted a convertible. The boy (man bun) only takes one class right now and just got a new Jeep from his Dad."

I gave her a smile and just shook my head. When I was turning away she said, "I think they'd be real mad if they knew I voted for Trump too."

Except that your location had a drive-thru you have perfectly described Stauf's in Grandview Heights. They have really good, varied coffees on a constantly changing rotation as light and dark cup of the day. They roast their own beans. But since the election they have been insufferable

If your location was a Cup O' Joe, it's the same company

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    15095544_1815688515315722_7989399432730544239_n.jpg

15095579_1815987401952500_3857558394704589442_n.jpg

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I didn't look through all 21 pages, so maybe this has been posted. But I watched it and found it entertaining.

[video=youtube;UiX-pPQMgXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiX-pPQMgXc [/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know!

Usually you want to punch him in the face when he's talking, but this time you want to high-five him. :):

Hmm. Sounds like an opportunity to kill two birds with one, um, hand. So you high five him first, then punch him in the face for the principle.

I didn't look through all 21 pages, so maybe this has been posted. But I watched it and found it entertaining.

Next time someone in the media says Trump supporters are uneducated, this video seems like an effective counterpoint.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hmm. Sounds like an opportunity to kill two birds with one, um, hand. So you high five him first, then punch him in the face for the principle.

And they would legally cancel eachother, I think, so you wouldn't be charged with battery. :yesway:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I saw this in the comments section of an article:

"Upset that the fascist criminal lost to the fascist clown? Don't blame me, I voted for the stoned idiot."

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

I watched long enough to realize that Liberals' favorite word has four letters and starts with "F". It seems to come up every 3rd or 4th word in everything they say.
    That's part of the reason I avoid liberals; I'm tired of the profanity.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom