• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Question, I just got home strapped up and am ready to go out and run errands with the wifey and son. Problem is wifey is mad that I didnt change. 1 I dont feel like changing 2 I look awesome. Shes mad that I wont change because shes in jeans and a t shirt. Whats the big deal??

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Let's see some pics! Oh, and by the way, I'm still trying to find reasons not to buy that POF 5.56.

Question, I just got home strapped up and am ready to go out and run errands with the wifey and son. Problem is wifey is mad that I didnt change. 1 I dont feel like changing 2 I look awesome. Shes mad that I wont change because shes in jeans and a t shirt. Whats the big deal??

Women are nuts. You haven't figured that out yet? :dunno:

Likely, because you are "dressed to the nines" and she feels like she is underdressed next to you. It probably makes her feel sloppy. And I remember meeting her, she's beautiful, even if she's not dressed up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

You clearly have not been married long enough to understand. I just past the 28 year mark and I still am waiting to be enlighted by "wife logic" :n00b:

The real answer: IS IT WORTH A FIGHT or should you go change?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009

She doesn't want you walking around looking like new money. She's afraid that she's going to have to carry a stick to keep the other girls off of you.
    Really it's because she's insecure, get grunged up and avoid the fight.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Women are [STRIKE]nuts[/STRIKE] delirious, demented, deranged, erratic, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad as a hatter, nutty as fruitcake, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, schizo, screw loose, psycho, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky and bat s*** craZy looney toon b*** .

FTFY :laugh:

hum.. hum..
    btw I've moved to... to.... :whistle: ;)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My dog found a rabbit hole/nest in her dog run. She dug it up and it looks like she got one of the baby's. What do I do about the nest? Should I just keep the dog out of there untill they leave and how long will that take?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On another note I'm officially on a low carb high fat regimen, doctors orders.

Not only is he a primary care physician, he's also a nutritional bio chemist.

A slogan of his "An apple a day, the doctor you will pay."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom