• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Sooo interview is tomorrow. I chose my red tie, problem is I washed it last nifht. Apparently that's a :nono: it looks weird now. All the stuffing stuff was jacked up. I tried to fix it and now im ironing it. (Well wifey is) ughhh

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you can fit in the back seat of the Jetta with Lonehoosier and Andy219 then I'mma gonna drive :laugh:

count me in for the nra national convention

:facepalm:
    note to self don't post nra convention next time if you dont have all the thugs and rednecks to go.

:rofl:

Sooo interview is tomorrow. I chose my red tie, problem is I washed it last nifht. Apparently that's a :nono: it looks weird now. All the stuffing stuff was jacked up. I tried to fix it and now im ironing it. (Well wifey is) ughhh

:facepalm: y? y? y?
    go buy another one!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Going to take a shot in the dark that someone might know the answer to this question:

There used to be a show on public television in the Chicago area (either WTTW or that other channel ... 20?) in the late eighties or early nineties that taught math and algebra. I think it was high school level or intro college level. There wasn't a host or on-air personality ... just a narrator. Anyone here see the show or recall the name? I think it ran every weekday in the morning.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have $20 to my name until Thursday. Yea yea I didn't plan ahead I know. Im either going to mske this one work use one of my others that are black/blue

Sorry ... yeah, I wouldn't push the red tie if it looks like it's stuffed with soggy peas. Don't want the interviewer staring at your tie the whole time he should be paying attention to you.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    What dl you guys think about exotic necktie knots? Im looking at the trinity knot and the Eldredge knot. Im thinking keep it original. But they look awesome!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom