• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I have $20 to my name until Thursday. Yea yea I didn't plan ahead I know. Im either going to mske this one work use one of my others that are black/blue
    Wanna borrow mine?
    VFW Store - Detail
    The stripes are a dark blue.
    EDIT: I just realized you're in Portage, it'd be cheaper to buy a new one than spend the gas money to borrow mine, but the offer still stands.

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Going to take a shot in the dark that someone might know the answer to this question:

There used to be a show on public television in the Chicago area (either WTTW or that other channel ... 20?) in the late eighties or early nineties that taught math and algebra. I think it was high school level or intro college level. There wasn't a host or on-air personality ... just a narrator. Anyone here see the show or recall the name? I think it ran every weekday in the morning.
    I have my algebra books if you need them....:dunno:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well, when we're counting votes my 2 plus Jedis' 2 always equal one more than we need to win. That's just how it is, accept it and move on.

I just hope you guys aren't designing rockets or precision medical equipment ... make that precision equipment of any kind. Oh yeah ... remind me not to attend any Appleseed with Jedi either. I would hate to see his elevation/windage calculations. ;)

I have my algebra books if you need them....:dunno:

No, silly. I know my math/algebra/trig. I'm just interested in recalling the name of the show for nostalgia's sake. :)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just hope you guys aren't designing rockets or precision medical equipment ... make that precision equipment of any kind. Oh yeah ... remind me not to attend any Appleseed with Jedi either. I would hate to see his elevation/windage calculations. ;)

No, silly. I know my math/algebra/trig. I'm just interested in recalling the name of the show for nostalgia's sake. :)

Mathline?
    Amazon.com: PBS Mathline: High School Math Project (HSMP) Focus on Algebra Grades 7-12 Complete Set (6 VHS Tapes/12 Hours): PBS VIDEO: Books

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Actually, building high-power rockets was a hobby of mine for a while, never had any problems. But then again, cg and cp calculations didn't vote.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Thanks ... not it, though. I guess it wasn't as remarkable a show as I thought. It exists only in my memory now.

I remember watching bob ross as a kid, althought mostly reruns,
    and then trying to copy him, only to end up with a badly drawn stick figure, with a ghetto mountain in the background LOL

Cool remix of his show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yeaaaaa buddy

20130506_220955_zps11c76510.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.