RumHam90Proof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2022
    Crown Point
    jedi escaped chiraqi early.
    Too bad jedi must return tomorrow. :crying:
    Switching to working remote work in 2020 was one of the best things that ever happened to me, I used to hate fighting traffic home every day. now I can count on my hands how many times I've been back to the People Republic of Illinois since the switch and I couldn't be happier.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Switching to working remote work in 2020 was one of the best things that ever happened to me, I used to hate fighting traffic home every day. now I can count on my hands how many times I've been back to the People Republic of Illinois since the switch and I couldn't be happier.

Ummm, Jedi is our resident "special" person.
    He takes a bit to get used to,

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Welcome new kid. :)
    Here is some lingo for you.

The ONLY true county in Indiana is Lake county.
    Those north of us30 are thugs and love the polluted air, voting often, and having their dead relative vote.

Those south of us30 are rednecks, have fresh air, and racoons!

We have siblings in porter County but mama don't wanna talk about them as dad got someone else pregnant. Plus they are fffaaarrr.

Cousins in newton and LaPorte County but the banjos play in those areas and them cousins just ain't right in the head. :p

Also you need to join one of our "clubs" you are either a 1911, 45 or glock 9mm lover. (Let the debate go!)

:ingo:

Oh and jedi speaks in the 3rd person all the time about jedi and jedi love for LEGO Hello Kitty and reloading.

Now on with the show!

Last edited:

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart

Those north of us30 are thugs and love the polluted air, voting often, and having their dead relative vote.

We have siblings in porter County but mama don't wanna talk about them as dad got someone else pregnant. Plus they are fffaaarrr.

Cousins in newton and LaPorte County but the banjos play in those areas and them cousins just ain't right in the head. :p

Also you need to join one of our "clubs" you are either a 1911, 45 or glock 9mm lover. (Let the debate go!)

Oh and jedi speaks in the 3rd person all the time about jedi and jedi love for LEGO Hello Kitty and reloading.

Now on with the show!
    Welp....

That's the end of the new guy, jedi scared another one off.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Now on with the show!
    You have a show?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Quiet I'm chiraqi today.
    However jedi is not feeling well.
    Woke up with stuffy nose, slight ear ache and a headache. Unsure if jedi will stay the whole day. Just need to upload some large files to the server and then jedi will re-evalutale staying.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Quiet I'm chiraqi today.
    However jedi is not feeling well.
    Woke up with stuffy nose, slight ear ache and a headache. Unsure if jedi will stay the whole day. Just need to upload some large files to the server and then jedi will re-evalutale staying.
    any excuse to escape is a good excuse

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom