Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    While jedi doubts it's covid as the nurse took jedi's temp at it was 98.9 (ok) management still said leave.

So only worked 2 hours, got back took some night quill and off to sleeping jedi went. Just got up still feel like crap.

Getting some food and more sleep.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sounds covidy to me. Must have been @mmpsteve that said, "Tag, you're it."
    Sadly I agree.

There seems to be no "natural immunity" to the new variants of covid (variants BA.4 or BA.5) and the vaccines seem to do nothing to stop the new variants either.

Close family friends are sick with it now, whole family, all within 48 hours of each other. My Russian-Ukrainian fencer/Foreign Exchange Student just got over it, took her 11 days to get a Negative test. Chiraq PD officer and friend had it several weeks ago, spread through his entire precinct in 1 week.

The good news is that it seems to be somewhat less serious for most people, but it does seem to attack the lungs, which is very bad for people with pulmonary issues. Low grade fever (100), a day or two of body aches, headache, sore throat and congestion for most people.

But anyone who is immunocompromised/surpressed or with heart or lung issues should pretty much treat it seriously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom