• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Hey all from the basement dwellers in Cheesetown. Was able to go out with some lead dispensers before storm. Should have been making room in barn for truck? Good to get out even for the short time, just can't think about replacement cost. Add it all up and I probably could have had ribs instead of hot dogs and burgers lol. Looks like I picked a good night though, to scare 2 of the 3 dogs from coming outside. Storm would have probably sent them hiding.....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Both of our vehicles are in the driveway because the garage sale stuff is still set up in the garage. I was going to wait until this heat broke to pack it up. Hope Moms Honda and my truck are OK.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Not a drop of rain or any wind to mention in Munster. I was bracing to have my outdoor stuff and plants all tossed about so I'll take it. It looked and sounded ugly to the east.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    June 13th Storm of the Year ... totally missed us in far west suburban Lowellabama. Not a drop. Not a breeze. Not an event. Just humid AF. Glad to hear everyone else on the planet survived, thanks for all the updates, not sure how we got through the evening without hearing that nothing much actually happened, anywhere.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi survived driving thru the super cell.
    Left longhorn steakhouse in schereville as the sirens were going off and the sky was dark with swirls in it. Manager did not want to let us leave. :rolleyes:

Paid and left anyways and headed into the storm on the way to highland. What an amazing experience to see the lighting in the distance, the swirls overhead, the wind being calm yet every now and then one could feel it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom