NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    Bozo's Circus is on the air!

Sunday, 12/19

View attachment 171701

Some Bozo history:

Holcomb and hid gang of idiots on TV in Chicago? MUST SEE TV!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I agree. They are nice to look at it but I usually avoid eating them due to the lack of flavor. Sugar cookies should be soft, a little chewy and sweet.
    I had to remember where I am reading.

A couple of other threads have made deference to Boobs.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got an appointment for a Covid test today.

I have some of the symptoms, started on Tuesday. Severe muscle aches. Suspected it might possibly be Covid yesterday when I got chills and shivers but NyQuil knocked that out and they have not returned. It could just as easily be flu and my normal arthritis pains.

I was at a fencing tournament in Ohio on Thursday and other one on Saturday near South Bend. Typically symptoms start 4/5 days after contact. So possible I could have picked up something at either tournament.

At this point I'm not too worried about it. I'll go for monoclonal antibody treatment if the test comes back positive. That must be administered within 5 days of the onset of symptoms. But hopefully I come back with a Negative test later today and just need Pepto Bismol and pain killers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No fun!

jedi needs to rethink those window decorations. All night they kept banging away keeping jedi up.

Weekend project is to move them to the wall ledge but jedi is going to need more wire/string and another extension cord for that.

Yup.
    Life is "rethinking your decorations".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The little 18" lighted snowmen that were standing on our front porch were scattered like bowling pins this morning. It looks like a snowman massacre.

Gotta use a scrap piece of lumber, screw it to the bottom of the snowman with around 4 wood screws, then use 3 to 4 stakes to hold the lumber to the ground.
    At least that's what I do, and it seems to be working.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Gotta use a scrap piece of lumber, screw it to the bottom of the snowman with around 4 wood screws, then use 3 to 4 stakes to hold the lumber to the ground.
    Sounds like the snowman is going to be a permanent fixture... With shipping and costs having the issues that they are, you should order a nice fourth of July, Halloween and any other seasonal costumes you need for the snowman now...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I have some of the symptoms, started on Tuesday. Severe muscle aches. Suspected it might possibly be Covid yesterday when I got chills and shivers but NyQuil knocked that out and they have not returned. It could just as easily be flu and my normal arthritis pains.

I was at a fencing tournament in Ohio on Thursday and other one on Saturday near South Bend. Typically symptoms start 4/5 days after contact. So possible I could have picked up something at either tournament.

At this point I'm not too worried about it. I'll go for monoclonal antibody treatment if the test comes back positive. That must be administered within 5 days of the onset of symptoms. But hopefully I come back with a Negative test later today and just need Pepto Bismol and pain killers.
    Quick kiss a racoon it should help. ;)

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I suggested and offered to do that but my wife wouldn't hear of it. I'm not gonna argue with not having to do more work.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Best of luck with it sir.

If it is WuFlu, I'd be curious if you got the jab or not. I have not, so far, but was real sick in Feb 2020, and I know I've been exposed subsequently, multiple times.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County

Hope you feel better soon.

I should have a plan of action in case I get the bug. How does one go about getting the antibody treatment? Do you have to see your doctor and get an order for it? And, where do they administer the infusions?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Best of luck with it sir.

If it is WuFlu, I'd be curious if you got the jab or not. I have not, so far, but was real sick in Feb 2020, and I know I've been exposed subsequently, multiple times.

3 Moderna jabs. Jan/Feb 2020. Jab #3 was Sept 1st.

But I'm also immunocompromised and take immunosuppressive medications so I'm a bit higher risk.

I know people who had covid TWICE (confirmed, not simply suspected). 2nd time was milder.

I know people who got shots and got Covid. Typically mild cases.

I know people who got Covid and had no issues.

I know people who got Covid and had very very serious issues.

I know people who had family members die from Covid complications.

I see no pattern.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Hope you feel better soon.

I should have a plan of action in case I get the bug. How does one go about getting the antibody treatment? Do you have to see your doctor and get an order for it? And, where do they administer the infusions?
    You need to look up what is available in your county, where they have centers

You need a test that is administered by a doctor or a nurse practitioner, your doc can help you or you can contact the infusion center with your results

You need to act QUICKLY because you can only get monoclonal antibody infusions within the first 5 days of symptoms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom