NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    You need to act QUICKLY because you can only get monoclonal antibody infusions within the first 5 days of symptoms.

I had read that also. I believe if it happened, and I got caught short on the timeline, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate when I "really" started getting sick. Freakin ridiculous how all this has been handled by TPTB.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I had read that also. I believe if it happened, and I got caught short on the timeline, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate when I "really" started getting sick. Freakin ridiculous how all this has been handled by TPTB.

My understanding is that it becomes ineffective as a treatment if the disease progresses but works very well if treated in early stage. So you may just be wasting your time if you get the treatment late?

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    You need to look up what is available in your county, where they have centers

You need a test that is administered by a doctor or a nurse practitioner, your doc can help you or you can contact the infusion center with your results

You need to act QUICKLY because you can only get monoclonal antibody infusions within the first 5 days of symptoms.
    Thanks for the info. I have a six month checkup with my doc next week so I will ask her about this. My medical history makes me potentially more vulnerable so I need to have a plan given the 5-day window for treatment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom