NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yuppie!! So she will b home 4 da fireworks
    Yes, for what that's worth. Fireworks are not a good thing at our house. Our poor Daisy gets traumatized by both thunder and fireworks, and we've had weeks of both already. Not going to say too much about fireworks because I don't want to trigger the liberty snowflakes, but I will be glad to get the next couple of weeks behind me.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    7c6xg44li9921.jpg

How dare u b unamerican!
    :rofl:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If you have a safe place to use fireworks more power to you, but I had a shed in my yard burn because of fireworks used unsafely (not by me). There is no reason to extend the fourth of July or New Years for a week before and after from dark til dawn.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    OK, looks like Mama Snap is getting sprung tomorrow. Echocardiogram today to see if there are any new cardiac developments (besides CHF, AFib, leaky valve, etc etc). They are going to monitor her oxygen overnight to see how she maintains, and possibly will recommend an outpatient sleep study to monitor air intake/output.

I came home from the hospital for a 2-3 hour break and grabbed some egg foo young and garlic chicken from Uncle Chen's for lunch/dinner.
    Didn't know you had a Uncle Chen. Where is Uncle Chen's and is the food any good. Good to hear your mother will be released soon.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    On north main st behind Aurelio’s. My opinion is it’s horrible, obviously snaps opinion is otherwise or she wouldn’t have been there.
    To me, it's good about 95% of the time. Not the best I have had, but way better than China King, the other Chinese restaurant in Crown Point. IMO, the best in this area is G Jin in Schererville.

Sent from my Z3351S using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom