NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Nothing broke at the moment, but I do have some computer projects that need attention. It will be a week or so, but if you're interested I will shoot you a p.m.

yeah let me know... I'm a one man shop but I've been doing computer stuff since 1990 so I can find a sub if I can't fix whatever your issue is...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah I would second that... More of a money drain than them actually winning something.. I mean if there was anything actionable the BATF would be all over it. Wonder if Westforth will counter sue for a frivolous and fraudulent law suit and go for damages based on defalcation of character and the long lasting effects on their business caused by the Shitcago's fraudulent suit...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    For the lawsuit, they might be trying to wear them down financially, start one and improve as you go, doesn't matter if you lose if you have deeper pockets.
    They had to write a close to 2 million check to the NRA for court costs in their frivolous case for them.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Speaking of this, who are we using for transfers nowadays, ya know, since this is a gun type thread?
    Not that I have the opportunity to use them nearly as often as I would like, but I have an FFL a block from my house that does $20 transfers. Of course, I'm so fffffaaaaarrr that most of you would lose money to your gas tank, but it works out great for me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not that I have the opportunity to use them nearly as often as I would like, but I have an FFL a block from my house that does $20 transfers. Of course, I'm so fffffaaaaarrr that most of you would lose money to your gas tank, but it works out great for me.
    Driving more than 5 miles is too $$$$ right now. Gas is close to $3 now!

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Driving more than 5 miles is too $$$$ right now. Gas is close to $3 now!
    The weather's (mostly) staying nice, so what better time than now to break out that bicycle!

trio-of-raccoons.gif

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    They had to write a close to 2 million check to the NRA for court costs in their frivolous case for them.
    Like Jedi said, they can raise taxes, so didn't cost them a thing. Unfortunately they won't learn because there was no consequences, like if they had to personally pay.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Anyone know a good tile person in NWI?

Need the floor of walk in shower redone and I'm not confident in my ability water proofing wise. Want it done right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom