NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    U know the little furry animal that lives in ponds/lakes/rivers that build dams and then make their house inside those dams.

Clearly their house is waterproof so they know what they are doing. Duh.

;)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Went to visit my buddy that owns a video game store in Hobart Wednesday. Had a deer come thru the window on Tuesday around 5pm and ransack the store. Got video of it but cant figure out how to post it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Went to visit my buddy that owns a video game store in Hobart Wednesday. Had a deer come thru the window on Tuesday around 5pm and ransack the store. Got video of it but cant figure out how to post it.
    One of the easiest ways is to make a YouTube account, load it to it, when you upload it, select unlisted. That way only folks with the link can view it. Upload it here.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Honest Officer a deer did it... No I'm not on drugs... it was a deer I tell you... Yes I need a report that says a deer did this damage so I can turn it in to my insurance or they won't believe me. Stop laughing please and just write the report...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Honest Officer a deer did it... No I'm not on drugs... it was a deer I tell you... Yes I need a report that says a deer did this damage so I can turn it in to my insurance or they won't believe me. Stop laughing please and just write the report...
    I thought it was funny that the miniature knight got taken out. When I was there, there was still deer fur stuck to it :rofl: He was still trying to clean up all the blood. Cops were able to chase it out the back door

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Now if jedi said it:

Honest Officer a racoon did it... No I'm not on drugs... it was a racoon I tell you... Yes I need a report that says a racoon did this damage so I can turn it in to my insurance or they won't believe me. Stop laughing please and just write the report...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I thought it was funny that the miniature knight got taken out. When I was there, there was still deer fur stuck to it :rofl: He was still trying to clean up all the blood. Cops were able to chase it out the back door
    Deer fur is real. When a truck hit a deer and it was thrown into my wife's windshield, the fur was everywhere. Like a dandelion exploded.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Deer fur is real. When a truck hit a deer and it was thrown into my wife's windshield, the fur was everywhere. Like a dandelion exploded.
    Yeah. My co worker hit one a couple months ago. Big tufts embedded at impact points but tons of stray hairs completely along the side of the car

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My friend asked if it would've been legal to shoot it. I really didnt know the answer so I asked another friend who is Hobart PD and he said "yup, just make sure you hit what you're aiming for"

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My friend asked if it would've been legal to shoot it. I really didnt know the answer so I asked another friend who is Hobart PD and he said "yup, just make sure you hit what you're aiming for"
    Correct. The Schererville cop called someone to take care of it as it's legs were broken. My wife told the cop if he handed her his pistol she would take care of it. A local showed up, put it out of its misery, and hauled it off. (This was before she had her LTCH.)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Correct. The Schererville cop called someone to take care of it as it's legs were broken. My wife told the cop if he handed her his pistol she would take care of it. A local showed up, put it out of its misery, and hauled it off. (This was before she had her LTCH.)
    We had 3 deer hit right in front of the house a couple years ago. 2 were able to trot away. I was at work but wife called. Wife had the police drag the 3rd one to the back yard and put it out of its misery. She wouldn't be able to do it (no problem eating it), but never was certain If was legal. I was able to salvage about 20# of meat out of that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo where is the venison being grilled up tonight and why weren't we invited to partake... Venison prepared correctly is mighty lean and no carbs...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom