NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Boss kept bothering us about if we were getting calibrations done.
    No, we were trying to get work done that requires multiple workers, cause for 2 weeks everyone's scheduled together.
    So, we're in a new control room installing a radio, he walks in, starts bothering us again.
    Then his boss walks in, compliments my boss on getting the radio in, cause they forgot to plan that.
    Then he asked about the public address system.
    We told him it was installed earlier by another guy.
    Boss gets an attaboy.

All because we ignored him.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, we were trying to get work done that requires multiple workers, cause for 2 weeks everyone's scheduled together.
    So, we're in a new control room installing a radio, he walks in, starts bothering us again.
    Then his boss walks in, compliments my boss on getting the radio in, cause they forgot to plan that.
    Boss gets an attaboy.

Thankfully my bosses pretty much accept that they do not know the stuff I do and let me do what I think needs to be done. Their job is to help me when I need them to get things done.

They can get all the attaboys in the world as long as they leave me to do my job.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Boss gets an attaboy.

Been there, done that. I'll post up my favorite in Military BS stories.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thankfully my bosses pretty much accept that they do not know the stuff I do and let me do what I think needs to be done. Their job is to help me when I need them to get things done.

They can get all the attaboys in the world as long as they leave me to do my job.

:yesway:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Pretty nice storm on Tuesday. Almost made it grocery shopping before it hit. Ended up going home because it was hitting so hard and not stopping. Also didn't have a rain jacket or even a jacket.
    Happy belated Veterans day. Hope everyone was able to take a moment at 1111 to think of the reasons for the holiday.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Strack's has turkeys for $0.29 /lb with a $25 purchase. You have to clip the coupon in the app. I just picked up an 8.5 lb turkey for $2.50. Going back later this week for another one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Strack's has turkeys for $0.29 /lb with a $25 purchase. You have to clip the coupon in the app. I just picked up an 8.5 lb turkey for $2.50. Going back later this week for another one.

are dragonss allowed to eat turkey? :p

Thanks for the tip! My BIL is gonna go crazy buying the birds. He loves, loves turkey and last year my sister was mad at him cause he came back with 4 bugs.:rofl: when she only asked for one!

His excuses. Thanksgiving, christmass, January 2020 and a backup just in case. :facepalm:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    are dragonss allowed to eat turkey? :p

Thanks for the tip! My BIL is gonna go crazy buying the birds. He loves, loves turkey and last year my sister was mad at him cause he came back with 4 bugs.:rofl: when she only asked for one!

His excuses. Thanksgiving, christmass, January 2020 and a backup just in case. :facepalm:
    I've never seen 8-pounders before. They could be used instead of a large chicken any day, not just holidays, and that's way cheaper than chicken. I don't think we've got room for more than one more. Got about 10 chickens in the freezer already.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Griffith High School on fire.
    2 fire trucks, 3 ambulance, 5 cop cars on site.
    Students are being evacuated to elementary schools across the street.
    :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom