• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    First on my list to come back and haunt.

Lucky SOB. Every time I go through there, a couple semis are in one lane and the other is occupied by vehicles stuck behind some ass thumbing retard in a minivan or other Karenmobile just ladeedahing their way down the road not passing the trucks.

Train station was dead this morning. 5 people in it.
    Outside the bldg is seems normal.
    Inside the bldg it's very quiet. Everyone here but their is a dread of silence in the bldg.

And anyone coughing gets them stares by everyone.

Last Friday I cleared my throat of red pepper from pizza I was eating. Some ***** straight up Linda blare'd me, whipped her head around so fast and stared dead at me. I started laughing

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    On my home from work tonight I went by Chick-fil-a in Merrillville and saw 3 order takers in a safety orange mini-tent. Did anyone else see this?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    iUN is still open as far as I know. I am a nursing student there. Spring break has been lengthened to 2 weeks. Online classes will be held for the 2 weeks after that
    Depends on your definition of 'open'. After spring break is over, online classes only through the end of the semester.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone know someone who does good concrete work. Need a 10x18 pad 4in in depth. Got an old metal 8x10 shed on where the pad is going to go.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone know someone who does good concrete work. Need a 10x18 pad 4in in depth. Got an old metal 8x10 shed on where the pad is going to go.

Paul Cristo. (219) 381-5785 He owns Cristo Cuts in Munster. They are a yard service company that does hard landscape work too. They do smaller concrete work like patios. A lot of companies don't want to mess with smaller projects. Give Paul a call, tell him his "uncle Bob" recommended him. https://www.facebook.com/CristoCuts/ I have his company do a lot of work around my property, everything from occasional mowing to tree removal. Hard working kid who does the job right every time.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    On my home from work tonight I went by Chick-fil-a in Merrillville and saw 3 order takers in a safety orange mini-tent. Did anyone else see this?
    They are usually outside, hadn't seen them with a tent, but I know sometimes they'll have something to protect them from the elements.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    South Shore still running.
    Stracks in Highland still has products, long lines though. And they've been getting products and restocking already. The Schererville Meijer looked like they were restocking this weekend while I was there. Schererville Menards still had water and food supplies as of this weekend.
    Hopefully panic buying stops soon.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    And by tomorrow night I'm sure the usa will be under complete lock down.

Well our fencing club is now closed.

Our club's last meeting was Monday night. We plan to stay closed AT LEAST through the Easter weekend. Possibly longer. So yup, I'd call that a complete lock down.

On a personal note I'm one of the lucky people. My family has land, food, fuel, cleaning supplies and even toilet paper. We can occupy our time outside without fear of infecting or getting infected. I really feel sorry for the INGO folk in apartments or tight suburban places. Obviously if you have a yard you can spend time outside, maybe start a garden soon too. Or get to know your family members :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom