Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I could really get behind this billboard idea, working along the lake we get plenty of IL plates. They think they're special because they are here a couple months out of the year. Worked OT one Saturday last summer and in the course of 3 hours the only IN plates I saw driving around were on our crews trucks.

Oh, uh where do you guys draw the NWI line? You know, for future reference.

:runaway: It is one of our weird cousin that mama warned us about! :p
    Welcome to NWI INGO.
    He "iz da family order".

If you are north of US-30 and West of I-65 you are a thug.
    If you are south of US-30 but still in Lake County you are a redneck and our 1/2 sibling. Mama no like talking about daddy's hum.. hum.. activities.
    If you are in porter county well Mama said we have to tolerate our Daddy's side of the family and ya are cousins.
    If you are in LaPorte or Newton counties you are ffffffaaaarrr and that is where the banjos and hillbillies live! We hear ya have lots of raccoons, ticks, and other scary animals! :p

BTW Lake County is da only real Hoosiers. We vote often, early, do paper vote and walk in as well, plus get our dead relatives to vote and da family from Chiraqi (chicago) as well.

As D. Kaufman said Jedi loves Hello Kitty, LEGO, and the color pink. If you are lucky you might get a Jedi hug once 'rona is over and we do our Meet & Shoots or Meet & Eats again.

Welcome to Da Club!
    You will fit right in Jedi is sure as long as you avoid some of these thugs and rednecks. :rofl:

PS.
    We talk about everything and everyone in here related to NWI.
    The color purple in text is used to denote sarcasm on INGO. So if you see it know that its a a joke.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    :runaway: It is one of our weird cousin that mama warned us about! :p
    Welcome to NWI INGO.
    He "iz da family order".

If you are north of US-30 and West of I-65 you are a thug.
    If you are south of US-30 but still in Lake County you are a redneck and our 1/2 sibling. Mama no like talking about daddy's hum.. hum.. activities.
    If you are in porter county well Mama said we have to tolerate our Daddy's side of the family and ya are cousins.
    If you are in LaPorte or Newton counties you are ffffffaaaarrr and that is where the banjos and hillbillies live! We hear ya have lots of raccoons, ticks, and other scary animals! :p

BTW Lake County is da only real Hoosiers. We vote often, early, do paper vote and walk in as well, plus get our dead relatives to vote and da family from Chiraqi (chicago) as well.

As D. Kaufman said Jedi loves Hello Kitty, LEGO, and the color pink. If you are lucky you might get a Jedi hug once 'rona is over and we do our Meet & Shoots or Meet & Eats again.

Welcome to Da Club!
    You will fit right in Jedi is sure as long as you avoid some of these thugs and rednecks. :rofl:

PS.
    The color purple in text is used to denote sarcasm on INGO. So if you see it know that its a a joke.
    :popcorn:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I could really get behind this billboard idea, working along the lake we get plenty of IL plates. They think they're special because they are here a couple months out of the year. Worked OT one Saturday last summer and in the course of 3 hours the only IN plates I saw driving around were on our crews trucks.

Oh, uh where do you guys draw the NWI line? You know, for future reference.

Where I draw the line?
    That's kinda private.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    PS.

Unless it is SUPER SECRET NON-SARCASM disguised as sarcasm by using purple.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Is anyone planning on traveling to Indy in the near future? If so and you'd be willing to mule my .22 down there to a buyer, please PM me.
    I have a golf trip in a couple weekends if it can wait and no one is going until then. I have to meet up with CM for donations to the youth event too that weekend.

Be careful with the boy. Turtles spread ecoli and other diseases.

I found a salamander one day and a lady asked if she could have it. Her son nearly died and to this day they call me the guy that tried to kill their son.

Her husband is a pastor at our Church and we are all good friends. The boy is married with a couple of kids.
    Whew, he's still in social distancing mode with a lot of critters.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have a golf trip in a couple weekends if it can wait and no one is going until then. I have to meet up with CM for donations to the youth event too that weekend.

Aw, that would be great. (And extra-special since you helped me out the same way another time.) I'll get back to you with details.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That's probably what we'll do but still got the pesky emissions crap to deal with yet. Not driving all the way to CP to do it and definitely not going to Gary. Have to wait for Portage to open and give it another week after that before I take it.
    They should've just exempted this for the months of the shutdown. Not like they make any money off it anyway
    Went to Griffith one last weekend, was only two cars in each line at 11ish, didn't take long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom