• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Those of you that I have on FB already know but wanted to let the rest know that I lost my mother this morning. she's been in st anthony village for a year and a half now but contracted the covid virus last week. This, along with her age, copd and emphysema her chances were virtually zero for survival, it's took her life this morning. I did get to talk with her on the phone a couple times last week and spend a couple hours with her yesterday but she was not alert then. I don't think any of you have ever met her but I consider a lot of you family and wanted to reach out.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    :runaway: It is one of our weird cousin that mama warned us about! :p
    Welcome to NWI INGO.
    He "iz da family order".

If you are north of US-30 and West of I-65 you are a thug.
    If you are south of US-30 but still in Lake County you are a redneck and our 1/2 sibling. Mama no like talking about daddy's hum.. hum.. activities.
    If you are in porter county well Mama said we have to tolerate our Daddy's side of the family and ya are cousins.
    If you are in LaPorte or Newton counties you are ffffffaaaarrr and that is where the banjos and hillbillies live! We hear ya have lots of raccoons, ticks, and other scary animals! :p

BTW Lake County is da only real Hoosiers. We vote often, early, do paper vote and walk in as well, plus get our dead relatives to vote and da family from Chiraqi (chicago) as well.

As D. Kaufman said Jedi loves Hello Kitty, LEGO, and the color pink. If you are lucky you might get a Jedi hug once 'rona is over and we do our Meet & Shoots or Meet & Eats again.

Welcome to Da Club!
    You will fit right in Jedi is sure as long as you avoid some of these thugs and rednecks. :rofl:

PS.
    We talk about everything and everyone in here related to NWI.
    The color purple in text is used to denote sarcasm on INGO. So if you see it know that its a a joke.

Thank you for the welcome and the clarification on who's who so I know where I fit in, looks like I'm a thug turned hillbilly who's gonna have a new favorite color.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Those of you that I have on FB already know but wanted to let the rest know that I lost my mother this morning. she's been in st anthony village for a year and a half now but contracted the covid virus last week. This, along with her age, copd and emphysema her chances were virtually zero for survival, it's took her life this morning. I did get to talk with her on the phone a couple times last week and spend a couple hours with her yesterday but she was not alert then. I don't think any of you have ever met her but I consider a lot of you family and wanted to reach out.

:(
    No words can help ease the pain you may be going through.
    While I seldom pray know that tonight you and your family I will pray for. If you need help let us know.

images

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    How can you stand all that FRESH air if you were once a thug? :)

There's just something about walking out of the garage for a mag dump :ar15: and knowing if a "neighbor" calls the cops they will show up. Then you'll laugh, the cops will laugh and the "neighbor" will be mad because there's nothing they can do. Love being unincorporated and outside of a subdivision. May not be much room but it's enough.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    My condolences to you and your family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom