jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why u want that wheel gun.
    It seems so oolllddd having to remove the entire cylinder to reload. Bloody heck!!! Reminds me of those cowboy onces where you have to turn the wheel to get one in and out. Man how did they have the patience to do that

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It seems so oolllddd having to remove the entire cylinder to reload. Bloody heck!!! Reminds me of those cowboy onces where you have to turn the wheel to get one in and out. Man how did they have the patience to do that
    That's why they carried two guns in a holster and a two shot derringer pistol on their person.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Squirrels and raccoons wont know the difference. Plus if she passes I got around 100rds of cci quiet 22 to make it a nice backdoor critter gun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for the offer, Tom, but go ahead and let 1775 have it. I talked it over with Mama Snap and decided I would get her a new one since her birthday is in a couple of weeks.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Survived the weekend. Actually Stracks was pretty good on inventory other than tp and bleach wipes. Cleaning supplies were hit and miss, but lots of bleach.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No need to buy bleach wipes. 4-6 oz of bleach to one gallon of water and just put it in a jar with a washcloth. Or you could do a plastic coffee can and a roll of paper towels (good ones, not cheap ones) cut in half.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks for the offer, Tom, but go ahead and let 1775 have it. I talked it over with Mama Snap and decided I would get her a new one since her birthday is in a couple of weeks.

but it's the end of the world according to ingo in the c-virus thread. You wont have time for a new one. :runaway:

Now where is that stimulus check?
    And why is it still cold?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    When my Eskie Lucy was alive, she used to lie at my feet under my computer desk. One day I glanced under the desk and saw something long and dark, and I thought for a minute she had gotten a sock out of the hamper. Upon closer inspection...

Funniest part is that I tried to pick it up and our little Shih Tzu Lorelei grabbed it, and I had to chase her around the house to get it back.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Do you still have the Heritage revolver? My BIL has one and he likes it.

Sorry, long gone.
    I had 3-4 different H&R revolvers, and they all shot accurately.
    I should have kept one that had the upgraded trigger/spring (don't quite remember).
    I bought a few guns off the seller over the years, he's been trimming since he retired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom