Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Gary Works has 4 cases
    Yes I heard it was all on Broadway and the east side so far.
    Hope for the best.
    Thanks. I'm not too too worried if I do get it. I pretty much stay in my little cave most of the time regardless of the shelter in place order and I'm not in one of the vulnerable groups. I had read of a few cases of people around my age with no known health issues dying, so that's kinda scary, but it's very rare.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I ordered an extra freezer today (get 'em while you can), but it won't be here until the 17th. Hopefully there will be meat by then.
    You may wat to consider calling a locker or 2. They may have what you need out to that date with someone looking to split some livestock. It may prove discouraging too as my parents locker in SE IN is booked for the next 2 months, but there is always a possibility.

Yeah, that would work. I know they are cheap, but if I could find a used one that's even better.
    They are still out there for around $109-$119. I like mine and it runs like a champ. Got lucky and my sites were on out of the box. Now, the finish is not up to the quality of say a Smith, but for $100 I can look past that. Hopefully a used one will pop up for sale for you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Went to Costco to get gas. $1.14 a gallon. As I was leaving I noticed the breadlines have started there. Hearding people like cattle. Only 50 allowed in store at a time. Line was past the service center to get in.
    That explains the line. I went there yesterday, saw the line outside and left.

50 people in the store is stupid.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Can't wait for turkey season to start. We have plenty around the house just hoping the lady I got permission to go on her 26 acres a few years back will still allow us.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That explains the line. I went there yesterday, saw the line outside and left.

50 people in the store is stupid.

I know Walmart is doing the same with the bread lines and just read an article Meijer is now going to do the same thing

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you can try and find the single action Heritage .22 revolver with the .22 and .22 mag cylinders if this is what you are looking for.

Yeah, that would work. I know they are cheap, but if I could find a used one that's even better.

I bought a Heritage for $110 & then a Ruger for $325, but I found found out I don't like the slow process of ejecting shells one at a time. :)
    Also had a Bearcat just b/c it was stunning special model with carvings on it with a wooden handle.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I bought a Heritage for $110 & then a Ruger for $325, but I found found out I don't like the slow process of ejecting shells one at a time. :)
    Also had a Bearcat just b/c it was stunning special model with carvings on it with a wooden handle.
    Do you still have the Heritage revolver? My BIL has one and he likes it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have an H&R 622 that I paid way too much for. I would be willing to let go for $90. If interested PM me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I like the Heritage for teaching noobs.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Either 5 or 6 I cannot remember. It is locked up and I don't feel like looking right now. Maybe maña.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom